Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

40 minutes ago, GWN said:

This , no idea why folk are quibbling over transfer fees , fuck me man we are loaded .[emoji38]

It's not coming out of our pockets so obviously we just want it to get done, but at the same time you would still want the club to be seen as professional in their dealings, not just handing out whatever the selling club asks like prize mugs. 

Yes we'll pay more, but do yourselves a favour and keep it realistic. Tbh, £25m for Trippier even at 31 is not bad, simply because he's world class. 

12 minutes ago, TRon said:

It's not coming out of our pockets so obviously we just want it to get done, but at the same time you would still want the club to be seen as professional in their dealings, not just handing out whatever the selling club asks like prize mugs. 

Yes we'll pay more, but do yourselves a favour and keep it realistic. Tbh, £25m for Trippier even at 31 is not bad, simply because he's world class. 

If we continuously improve on the pitch I don’t care in the slightest how we’re ‘seen’. It’s all noise.

Edited by Dr Venkman

We're operating exactly how we did pre Ashley, only now we can actually afford it, and then some. 

Our only consideration should be whether the player improves our team or not. 

Edited by Thumbheed

16 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

If we continuously improve on the pitch I don’t care in the slightest how we’re ‘seen’. It’s all noise.

Obviously the club care about it, that's why they've hired someone to deal specifically with the negotiations. 

Couldn't give a fuck about the price, get it done. Full backs have been our weakness for years now. Matt Ritchie and Krafth starting as a Premiership pairing is fucking embarrassing.

If the rumours are true and we end up signing him and Digne that's potentially 12 points saved already, the difference between ending lower table and top 10

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

That’s quite a leap you’re making there. You care about it.

I already said I do. We'll still get the deals done, just make sure others in the game realise we aren't some oil rich mugs there for the taking.