Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Hudson said:

What home games have shit atmosphere?

PSG was brilliant , Villa and Arsenal were OK but should have been better , Dortmund was embarrassing considering what it meant , the Palace and Burnley game were pretty much non existent.

The feeling of entitlement to berate this group of players in this situation absolutely boggles my mind. Have a hard time believing that's somebody who has seen a lot of away games. I've been to a few dozen and I honestly think I can count the wins on one hand.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

PSG was brilliant , Villa and Arsenal were OK but should have been better , Dortmund was embarrassing considering what it meant , the Palace and Burnley game were pretty much non existent.

Any set of fans in the country playing at home to Palace or Burnley with next to nowt riding on it almost guarantees a piss poor atmosphere. 

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

This is such rubbish. If only our fans could meet your, oh so high, expectations.... despite being probably the most highly regarded grounds in the country when it comes to atmosphere.

No home ground is consistently loud because emotion is hard to sustain for 90 minutes. It's not fucking rocket science.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

The feeling of entitlement to berate this group of players in this situation absolutely boggles my mind. Have a hard time believing that's somebody who has seen a lot of away games. I've been to a few dozen and I honestly think I can count the wins on one hand.

This is what you get when you make ticketing more accessible to any Tom, Dick or Harry, to the detriment of the hardcore of the fanbase. Expect to see more of these dickheads at matches as the club progresses. Just another reason to give the hierachy stick over the ticketing shambles.

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He’d have shit his pants if he’d went full Cantona mind.

Also, this is still one of my favourite football photos ever.  I love the fact that every member of the crowd seems to be at a different point of processing what they’d just witnessed:

4DB8A2C2-6665-4DE4-B658-F2A154E10F72.thumb.jpeg.8b4bd7f3f00c30d78ece11108f106246.jpeg

The guy in the collar and tie and the cream overcoat :lol:

9 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He’d have shit his pants if he’d went full Cantona mind.

Also, this is still one of my favourite football photos ever.  I love the fact that every member of the crowd seems to be at a different point of processing what they’d just witnessed:

4DB8A2C2-6665-4DE4-B658-F2A154E10F72.thumb.jpeg.8b4bd7f3f00c30d78ece11108f106246.jpeg

The reaction from the other fans around is brilliant.[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Aye and if you absolutely had to pick a player to give that kind of grief to, then Trippier would be at the bottom of the list. Fucking arseholes.

What's most embarrassing is they're abusing one of the best signings we've ever made, believed in something enough to come to a team that looked like it was heading for relegation, leaving a UCL team and single handedly hauled us up by the short and curries. Literally the last player that deserves any abuse, absolute dangers.

For all Trippier’s last few performances have been noticeably poorer than his general level, slagging off any of our players is a disgrace. Slagging off our second or third most consistent player and possibly our most important player, especially for team togetherness is just embarrassing man. Find a different sport to watch or just stay in your bedroom sniffing coke while crying about how shit your life is