Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Wolves and today have been genuinely pitiful performances. I'd love to say it's down to tiredness but we're talking simple passes and garbage set pieces when he's got as long as he likes to pick the cross out.

I'm fuming with that second goal, such an amateur free kick.

23 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Wolves and today have been genuinely pitiful performances. I'd love to say it's down to tiredness but we're talking simple passes and garbage set pieces when he's got as long as he likes to pick the cross out.

I'm fuming with that second goal, such an amateur free kick.

Yeah he’s running on empty and needs a 2 1/2 week break. 

Pleased to see some level heads in here. The guys clearly knackered, if not physically, mentally. Before Wolves he was in the form of his life.

Needs more rest where possible. We also have Krafth back, who can be used when we are already ahead in games.

11 minutes ago, Decky said:

Can he just pretend to be injured after Bournemouth so he can take a fucking rest for two weeks? :lol: 

No need to pretend, sad as I am and wrong as it is, he needs a small injury for that rest , otherwise he ain't gonna get one

Seems daft as fuck to have a player in clear need of a rest going away to play for England, who are already qualified for Germany next summer like. We've Chelsea, PSG and Man Utd in the space of  a week when he comes back. 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Bournemouth feels like a good opportunity to give him a needed break. Looks leggy, understandably so.  We also need to start allowing others to take some dead balls. 

Give him a break so England can benefit? Seems pointless.

22 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I'd consider resting him on the weekend, like. Feel like Tino & Hall is a good enough combo to be competitive against Bournemouth.

Yeah, we don't have this luxury unfortunately.

40 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I didn't think he was that bad today.:lol:  Tripps is fine man. Love the bloke.

Love a bit of positivity but I’m struggling to understand how he was fine. He must have misplaced over ten passes in our own half. He put the free kick on the head of the first defender that led to their goal. Not going to dig him out as he’s one of our top three players consistently but this was his worst ever performance for us