Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Just now, Dokko said:

And Brian.

My god that was a funny movie. Sorry to derail but in the 1970's in America watching Monty Python on a tiny black and white TV in my basement was a treat. 

Back to your relevant programming.

4 minutes ago, McDog said:

In an unrelated note, I used to be able to recite damn near the whole movie more or less word for word. I know I know, be nice.

We all know that and Life of Brian from start to finish, right? 

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Scary how much I love this bloke. He was even coaching the ball boys today!

Ha, forgot about that. 

He is just fucking class man, love him. The first signing of the “project” and will be remembered as being a huge player for us in years to come. Get the impression we’re already under his skin too, perfect match. 

13 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

He’s out for 6 weeks. :(

Shit but at the better end of what I was expecting.

That would have him missing West Ham, Brentford, Brighton, Chelsea, Palace (if it's on, prob won't be). Plus potentially Everton and/or Southampton re-arrangd.

Back for last 8  games (+ probably Palace), and potentially one or both of the re-arranged games

He will be a huge loss and him out fo the team for any period of time will make our fight to stay up even tougher than it still already is! He was great again today and he’s like a coach out there, I even saw him coaching the ball boys and telling the players to stretch and keep warm when Schar was receiving treatment.