Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Just now, ponsaelius said:

The amount of entirely contrasting Trippier ITK stuff I've seen on both here and in the real world is absolutely mind numbing :lol:

His mrs must be very social... :lol:

10 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Last I heard the Tripps kids weren’t expected back at their usual school in Sept

Family box at SJP hasn’t been taken this season

House up for sale (although I know it’s been said they’ve bought another round Morpeth way)

Creates the impression that summats up behind the scenes  

The bit in bold isn’t accurate as of Saturday.

Box hasn’t been taken, you're right.

But they have bought a new house.

Edited by Shadow Puppets

12 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

The bit in bold isn’t accurate as of Saturday.

Box hasn’t been taken.

They've bought a new house.

The person I know who knows the Trippier’s has told me the same as you’ve has been told. Everything is fine, family settled, selling Tranwell pad but buying another house up here etc

But the info I got about the school was from a legit sauce who’s not connected to the family, albeit I was told the info a few weeks ago so things can change 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Would absolutely keep him, certainly don't think tino has nailed down the RB position to the point where Howe would be against putting Trippier back in.

Livramento is a very good defender, defensively better than Trippier, but doesn't come anywhere close to him going forward at the minute. 

I think we miss the Trippier we had until halfway through last season. He was a massive outlet. He improved every player he had in front of him and so much of our play came from him. Easily the best full back we've ever had, the definition of elite level. He made Ryan Fraser look good ffs. 

There's an argument were more balanced now but we definitely miss his ability on the ball. Still think he has a part to play tbh but Livramento becoming first choice had to happen at some point. Seems Howe has decided it's now. 

21 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

The person I know who knows the Trippier’s has told me the same as you’ve has been told. Everything is fine, family settled, selling Tranwell pad but buying another house up here etc

You kust need to look at his Wife's instagram to know they ain't together anymore. Been like that since before the euros.

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Knew we should have sold him to Bayern at the time.

If the best we are getting now is loan offers, that is really unfortunate.

Yeah, what happened after that window was pretty predictable. But it was barely allowed to even suggest it back then, without getting the forum mob after you.

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

They seemed very much together at the weekend 🤷‍♂️

Sounds a little bit like you were looking through their bedroom window….😂

6 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

They seemed very much together at the weekend 🤷‍♂️

I’m not doubting that you know them, but I would doubt that they’d share information on whether he’s leaving the club or not.  I would’ve thought that the ‘happy here, no intention of going’ line would be said to anyone who asks - other than to immediate family or agents.  There’s a hell of a lot of noise around him leaving for it to be fabricated. 

17 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Livramento is a very good defender, defensively better than Trippier, but doesn't come anywhere close to him going forward at the minute. 

I think we miss the Trippier we had until halfway through last season. He was a massive outlet. He improved every player he had in front of him and so much of our play came from him. Easily the best full back we've ever had, the definition of elite level. He made Ryan Fraser look good ffs. 

There's an argument were more balanced now but we definitely miss his ability on the ball. Still think he has a part to play tbh but Livramento becoming first choice had to happen at some point. Seems Howe has decided it's now. 

I doubt that Trippier will still be able to play with the same intensity running back and forth like he did last year though. His right foot will still be pretty good, but if he can't keep up with the pace of our game, then that's going to be a problem.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

I’m not doubting that you know them, but I would doubt that they’d share information on whether he’s leaving the club or not.  I would’ve thought that the ‘happy here, no intention of going’ line would be said to anyone who asks - other than to immediate family or agents.  There’s a hell of a lot of noise around him leaving for it to be fabricated. 

You're probably right. I'd just be surprised if he's asked to leave / if he was desperate to leave. There's every chance he may leave, I know... it just goes against what they're telling people 🤷‍♂️