Sven Botman: targeting a return before Christmas (Howe)

The Prophet

50 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I actually miss Lascelles too tbh. 

Me too, although limited in football talent, he's rarely let us down and is a real leader of men.

18 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Me too, although limited in football talent, he's rarely let us down and is a real leader of men.

We literally looked better the day Eddie took him out of the side mind. We’re better than players like that now.

Need to have him back asap as his passing between the lines and long ball accuracy is massively missing. Dan Burn defensively has been decent, but his constant sideways/back to pope passing is totally neglecting our play.

No player should be passing back to Pope, but he's not the only one guilty of this. His long ball passing often goes out of play also. 

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Can only think of one time he played against Botman and it was the time he scored a hat trick

Played most of the second half when we howked them 4-1.

On 07/10/2024 at 21:02, Jack27 said:

Can only think of one time he played against Botman and it was the time he scored a hat trick

Memory must be shite.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to have him back, and injury free, and a bit of time he gets back to the absolute beast he was.  Unbelieable player for his age IMO, and could be one of the best CBs in league if not wider than that.  Hope they don't fuck his recovery and he comes back when ready. 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

ITK? 

Just look at the other players that have done this, its a year out now. I think the physicality and speed of the PL is so quick now you cant risk it. I dont think Mings has come back yet and he did it in the 5-1?  Buendia was a year out too, Timber was ready in 9 months but still needed to get up to speed.