Sven Botman

The Prophet

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Weird how our resident ITKer didn't say anything about Pope or Botman coming by posting 'our next signing will have a head' or something 5 days before it happened like. 

Yet people lap it up :lol: Vague stuff all the time, at best.  No denying he has some sort of contact at the club considering the lineups. That's how far it goes..

Pretty sure that the people high up are the only ones knowing what's going on. Considering the professionalism they seem

to have im pretty sure they wont be leaking stuff to the players, same with Howe for example. No chance.

Leaks that show up are either made up or from the the other clubs/agents/player.

Edited by Ikon

Guest HTT II

Ando7 is genuine ITK and is either a current player or a former player who is still at the club. I know a few coaches at the club and trust me the players talk among themselves and gossip spreads quickly, most of the players will know what’s happening way before any so-called journo or media and that’s how leaks happen.

Just now, HTT II said:

Ando7 is genuine ITK and is either a current player or a former player who is still at the club. I know a few coaches at the club and trust me the players talk among themselves and gossip spreads quickly, most of the players will know what’s happening way before any so-called journo or media and that’s how leaks happen.

:lol: Absolutely no way

Just now, HTT II said:

Things he's got spot on have been about lineups, or Bruce at best which was always coming. When it comes to signings there has been nothing but extremely vague cover all bases kind of stuff. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Guest HTT II
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Former players have absolutely no idea who we are signing 😂

If they still remain at the club?

Just now, HTT II said:

I don't think anyone doubts he has contacts. It's that the posts about it are vaguer than Septic Peg's lottery winner predictions. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Ikon said:

Things he's got spot on have been about lineups, or Bruce at best which was always coming. When it comes to signings there has been nothing but extremely vague cover all bases kind of stuff. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Genuine ITK’s can’t be specific as it may compromise their source, just be happy we have someone on here who is genuine ITK. Better than that 3.00pm gobshite wannabe Mexican ITK Shirley…

Guest HTT II
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I don't think anyone doubts he has contacts. It's that the posts about it are vaguer than Septic Peg's lottery winner predictions. 

You need to be in the ITK private clique on here where more info is divulged…

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Especially when it comes to new players! :lol:

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Genuine ITK’s can’t be specific as it may compromise their source, just be happy we have someone on here who is genuine ITK. Better than that 3.00pm gobshite wannabe Mexican ITK Shirley…

So i could say the same things when it comes to new players :lol: Spot on about nothing, also cant say more because i dont want to reveal my sources. Can't go wrong then :lol:

He doesn't even mention player names, or a player signing just a day or two before, not even a hint of who it is, which wouldn't reveal his "source", Nada of worth.

Edited by Ikon

1 minute ago, Ankles Bennett said:

My Dad was Joe Harvey's Sunday morning golf partner but I never got an inkling of any transfer news from him!

I play football on a Thursday night with a current player and a former player (still at the club) and neither of them ever know any transfer news. Granted, there are a few divisions between them and Newcastle, but I suspect it's the same at all levels.

Ando hasn't had any ITK since the takeover. last team news was against Burnley in the cup (Aug '21 ffs :lol:) he's clearly lost his source, move on folks.

I'm sure it's coming from a good place, but it would help if he stopped stringing people along and came clean, doesn't help anyone this vague shit.

Surely all the paperwork/contract on this is done?

I'm fairly sure it will be a case of signing on the dotted line. Fingers crossed it can be announced tonight.

I said this weeks ago if Ando is genuine fair enough but anyone can say ‘Medicals booked’ and ‘this is just the start’ and have quite a lot of slack to be proved right. At least hint at a name, a position, a club a player is coming from. Something useful that can be definitive