Sven Botman

The Prophet

1 hour ago, STM said:

If he needs surgery, we will 100% go all out for a CB in January. Can't fuck about on this one, it's something we would have looked at in the summer anyway.

Are we not at our limit for FFP? Unless we can get a loan in.

2 hours ago, STM said:

If he needs surgery, we will 100% go all out for a CB in January. Can't fuck about on this one, it's something we would have looked at in the summer anyway.

No need with Jamaal Desaelles, Lucio Krafth & Paolo Maldummett in the squad.

2 hours ago, STM said:

Depends if we can get a top target in, no idea who we would go for but from the names linked I can’t see any being available in January.

4 hours ago, STM said:

Depends what you believe and since DA has said we can strengthen, we will strengthen.

The numbers are of public record - the likelihood would be a loan with a guaranteed buy in the summer.  That’s what he’ll mean by ‘moving the summer spending forward’

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The numbers are of public record - the likelihood would be a loan with a guaranteed buy in the summer.  That’s what he’ll mean by ‘moving the summer spending forward’

The numbers of our new commercial deals aren't public record.

2 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

I can't even remember now - how / when did he get hurt?

Think he went up for a header in the oppo box and then landed awkwardly and must have jarred his knee. He did it against Liverpool, got subbed off, missed Brighton then came back for Milan, Brentford and Sheff Utd then decided he couldn’t continue. 

17 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Botman on me mates flight heading back from Amsterdam with a load of Newcastle fans. He won’t take his seat so the plane is delayed apparently has his cat onboard 😂😂😂😂

traveling back to his homeland with his cat en tow doesn’t seems like the best sign for his future availability like :lol: / :( 

Edited by SEMTEX

22 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Botman on me mates flight heading back from Amsterdam with a load of Newcastle fans. He won’t take his seat so the plane is delayed apparently has his cat onboard 😂😂😂😂

Why won’t he take his seat?🤔