More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

It’s strange days when folk are upset that we are signing an 8 figure striker with incredible ability and potential 

People just love to be miserable, man, fuck ‘em. Dropping £25M+ on one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, who also happens to be bang in form.

Just now, Rich said:

People just love to be miserable, man, fuck ‘em. Dropping £25M+ on one of the most exciting young forwards in Europe, who also happens to be bang in form.

They certainly do. Less than six months ago we were spending nothing and were lucky to get anything on loan, now we look like spunking more than 100m in one window. 

:tino: 

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

Get Lingard over the line and this has been an exceptional Window.

Is this really possible though?  Man U have already let Donny and Martial go on loans and yesterday they probably lost Greenwood to jail. I doubt they will let another atticking mid/ forward leave now.

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

They certainly do. Less than six months ago we were spending nothing and were lucky to get anything on loan, now we look like spunking more than 100m in one window. 

:tino: 

It’ll be nearer £150M by the end of the day.

4 minutes ago, bodson said:

Is this really possible though?  Man U have already let Donny and Martial go on loans and yesterday they probably lost Greenwood to jail. I doubt they will let another atticking mid/ forward leave now.

Lingard wants to move and is unhappy with his treatment. Be funny if he refuses to play for them again. I know he wouldn’t with it being a World Cup year 

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

So are we realistically expecting any more than these 2 and Burn?

Still trying for Lingard and you can’t rule out a second centre-back the way this morning has unfolded. Reims were giving it the Lille/Sevilla treatment earlier in the window, but have seemingly relented. Surely at least one more situation like that to unfold?

We bid £90M+ for Carlos, Botman, and Digne and have ended up with Burn and Targett (<£20M) in their place by the looks of it. The funds are there to force some hands.

Just now, Rich said:

Still trying for Lingard and you can’t rule out a second centre-back the way this morning has unfolded. Reims were giving it the Lille/Sevilla treatment earlier in the window, but have seemingly relented. Surely at least one more situation like that to unfold?

We bid £90M+ for Carlos, Botman, and Digne and have ended up with Burn and Targett (<£20M) in their place by the looks of it. The funds are there to force some hands.

I know it won't happen but I'd love it if we stumped up Diego Carlos' release clause today. He'd be here in a flash.