More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Got no problem with Bruno or Trippier (who would), but I think Wood is a shocking signing and I'm not too keen on Burn either based on the times I have seen him. I am far from convinced that we will stay up, if the current players we have remains as it is. 

See above, we need 2 or 3 more in my opinion and not squad players or players of a similar ilk, of what we have currently either. 

Just different opinions. I've never been worried about relegation since the takeover providing they did what they said they were going to do.... and they have done that.

2 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

Just different opinions. I've never been worried about relegation since the takeover providing they did what they said they were going to do.... and they have done that.

Partly, they need to finish the job to make sure though. I'm pretty confident they will tomorrow though.

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Partly, they need to finish the job to make sure though, I'm pretty confident they will tomorrow though.

It would be great to get another body or two in and I think they will....but I go back to my original post....whatever happens its been a great window (imo)

Just now, DMLeazesender said:

It would be great to get another body or two in and I think they will....but I go back to my original post....whatever happens its been a great window (imo)

Respect your opinion, as I said earlier I disagree though :thup:

45 minutes ago, Stifler said:

He wouldn’t be able to cut it in the Premier League in my opinion. Even David would probably need a year or so over here to start having a decent impact, and I think he’ll become good in time.

No way, they’re both strong, pacey forwards who create as much as they finish. I think they both do well in a high press, counter attacking side. 

David can be an elite striker on the right team, Larin, an excellent #2 at a mid table to top half club.

23 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

There's definitely more urgent areas to address than GK, however if this is alongside another 2 + Burn then I'd be fine with it.

All the sense I can make of the constant links is that around the time they would have been formulating targets Dubravka was making an error a game.

Very thorough but definitely prefer to channel our time and money into other areas at this time. 

Properly excited for tomorrow. Going to be working from home on the sofa with SSN on - although tbf, it is relevant to the job.

Not fussed about a left-back. Not sure what to think about Burn either but let's get him, Lingard and maybe another CB  :thup: 

1 minute ago, Ketsbaia said:

Properly excited for tomorrow. Going to be working from home on the sofa with SSN on - although tbf, it is relevant to the job.

Not fussed about a left-back. Not sure what to think about Burn either but let's get him, Lingard and maybe another CB  :thup: 

Any vacancies going at your place mate?

37 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

You work in football mate?

33 minutes ago, FCB said:

Anyone know if SkySports streams deadline day on Youtube anymore? I fancy sticking it on (for the first time in years!!) while I get uni work done on the laptop.

I’m sure it will be, but these days sky sports news is well behind the pace when it comes to the updates.