More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Sky might as well have renamed today NUFC transfer window. This is so good. Players want to come to us ffs

Do they though? I’d have a listen to Gabby Agbonlahor if I was you. No one wants to come here 

6 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

If Targett, Burn and Ekitike are sorted early I can definitely see us going for a big name CB or CM on top of trying for Lingard.

Think it’ll be either Botman or Carlos.

One of those, plus Lingard and the other three and we’d have done well. Still worry at CM and DM atm.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Think it’ll be either Botman or Carlos.

One of those, plus Lingard and the other three and we’d have done well. Still worry at CM and DM atm.

If we get Burn, Targett and Ekitike we'd have done well regardless.

Problem area for years has been CF, we now have Wilson, Wood and Ekitike.

Same at LB, we now have Dummett, Targett, Lewis and Burn as options.

Bruno is a clear upgrade in CM. We have a top, top RB with Manquillo a solid understudy.

CB is my only area of concern. Burn is a much needed body in that area and is an upgrade on Clark. I'm just not sure how much of an upgrade he is. But, so many of our goals against have come from having Krafth, Murphy and Ritchie at full back and Trippier and Targett should definitely address those issues.

3 minutes ago, Emotic said:

With Targett and Ekitike, that’s six players in the door. Why not go all out and replace all eleven of our current first team[emoji38] 

But but.. Isaak Hayden won't be happy, "the current players in the squad are settled here and have kids in school n stuff"

3 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

He is quick across the ground though and that is something we definitely lack.

True, but he also has the same positional and concentration issues Lascelles has. He’s very adept physically though; maybe under a good defensive coach he’d be worth a punt, not convinced he’d be right for us now.

Edited by McCormick