More transfer rumours

midds

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will win the Nunez race, but I don't think its that outlandish that we're in the race. I think the owners (PIF specifically) have already shown with Bruno that, whilst there may be a set conservative budget, they will spend big if the right player becomes available.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Read ages ago that Man Utd had a 120m budget this summer. With having to practically replace half their team, I think we may have a chance. Not that I’d advocate spending more than 45m on him…

I honestly wouldn’t worry about transfer fees , I think we will spend what’s necessary if a player we really want comes along.

Saves buying stop gaps every two years !

For instance I could see us spending £140 million on 3 players with a couple of free transfers ….just as much as I could see us spending £70 million on two players with a few free transfers 

I don’t think we have a budget , I think they will look at each player in isolation and spend what they need. 

Not saying we will Spend big , I just think they will pay what they think the player is worth and walk away if they don’t get the deal they want. 

37 minutes ago, TRC said:

There is surely no way we can compete with Man U, I also don't know why Man U want him? 

Rotate with Ronaldo before being his replacement next season? 

18 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

His name is Paul, not Beth. 

I baptise thee Super Duper Branko Strupar.

Had already figured out he's not a woman like, not even Liv Soprano moans that much.

Edited by Kid Icarus