More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Which sources have said it’s still on?

All of them apart from Luke. 

specifically read two reports late last night which stated the Telegraph had said it was off but they thought it was still on. Unsurprisingly, I can’t find them again now though. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

All of them apart from Luke. 

specifically read two reports late last night which stated the Telegraph had said it was off but they thought it was still on. Unsurprisingly, I can’t find them again now though. 

So nobody credible then. Okay.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

So nobody credible then. Okay.

Don’t be a dick all your life. I simply can’t find them now. And as I state, it’s only Edwards that says it’s off. 

still waiting for your rebuttal of PIF having walked away which you attributed to our lawyers by the way, which was utter nonsense….

Don’t be a dick all your life. I simply can’t find them now. And as I state, it’s only Edwards that says it’s off. 

still waiting for your rebuttal of PIF having walked away which you attributed to our lawyers by the way, which was utter nonsense….

Sounds like Edwards is right then.

It was a statement made during the court hearing last year, read the previous takeover thread and you’ll see the many, many comments stating it. 

Sounds like Edwards is right then.

It was a statement made during the court hearing last year, read the previous takeover thread and you’ll see the many, many comments stating it. 

No, they said that the offer from PIF may not be the same as once agreed. Not that they had left the table. I quoted it verbatim to you. But as usual, when wrong, you ignore the truth to suit your agenda. 

Just now, Manxst said:

No, they said that the offer from PIF may not be the same as once agreed. Not that they had left the table. I quoted it verbatim to you. But as usual, when wrong, you ignore the truth to suit your agenda. 

Here is just one of the many news reports stating it:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19614035.newcastles-lawyers-took-premier-league-competition-appeals-tribunal/

“We say this lobbying distorted the Premier League’s fair and objective application of the rules. The result of all of this is that PIF pulled out of the takeover.”

Found the sources from last night yet?

Here is just one of the many news reports stating it:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19614035.newcastles-lawyers-took-premier-league-competition-appeals-tribunal/

“We say this lobbying distorted the Premier League’s fair and objective application of the rules. The result of all of this is that PIF pulled out of the takeover.”

Found the sources from last night yet?

They literally went to arbitration and said they hadn’t pulled out though.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Mike literally went to try and get damages because he couldn’t agree the deal would be the same, not that they’d pulled out. Fanny is clutching onto Luke’s coattails like he did during the takeover/Mauriss. We’ll be getting Joey soon… 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

They said they would potentially come back to the deal if there was a route to the deal happening.

The only route to that deal was the piracy - and as I’ve said many times, aligns with the views of Edwards, Jacobs etc.

It’s all largely irrelevant, the discussion was about Edwards’ credential as a journalist which appear to be slightly higher than Manxst’s.

Mike literally went to try and get damages because he couldn’t agree the deal would be the same, not that they’d pulled out. Fanny is clutching onto Luke’s coattails like he did during the takeover/Mauriss. We’ll be getting Joey soon… 

Have you found those other sources yet?

:lol: Clutching at straws there. They’re always on the money with Newcastle transfer news IIRC.

They’re an Italian source dealing with an Italian club. About as reliable as your beloved Luke.