More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

This is a load of crap, unless we spunk 500m in the next week. In the summer there will be new commercial partners worth hundreds of millions, plus the fact Ashley spent nothing for 14 years means the club's books are in great shape regarding the FFP (the fact the club is fucked is irrelevant). The journos know as little as we do.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Can we please F off Carlos and invest in a midfielder. I don’t even care about getting a CB at this point. 

I'm sort of inclined to agree. I think we'll have our pick of CB's in the summer and it will cost half the money. Risky to pin our hopes on Schar and co, but they were decent enough up until this season.

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

SUCH an ANNOYING writing STYLE

>>>> journalists who confuse their following for people being interested in their opinions, as opposed to the news 

Edited by Jagten

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah I don’t buy the FFP stuff really, pretty sure that “price of football “ guy went into it.

Would be sensible to have a strategy and an idea what they want to spend in each window to continue to improve 

New owners will be finding their feet here, It'll be a new market to try and shop in for them which will probs be the issue with trying to get deals done.

As for Sky Sports reporters such as Kaveh, etc. Dont listen to the spout they pish, these guys are trying to fill folks head with nonsense rumours and doing there best to unsettle supporters.

Lingard and Diego Carlos will be over the line in the coming days, remain confident.

Just now, scotia1997 said:

New owners will be finding their feet here, It'll be a new market to try and shop in for them which will probs be the issue with trying to get deals done.

As for Sky Sports reporters such as Kaveh, etc. Dont listen to the spout they pish, these guys are trying to fill folks head with nonsense rumours and doing there best to unsettle supporters.

Lingard and Diego Carlos will be over the line in the coming days, remain confident.

For which clubs?

8 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s a pure shill, doesn’t matter who it for. Really don’t like his vibes one bit 

I imagine every day he bends over in the Sky studio whilst the Executive Team all take turns on him.

Keith then comes in and slurps it out with a straw.

While I admire the guts and ambitions from our new owners i find it a bit strange that they actively going all out on players at top top clubs. 

Rome wasn't build in a day, and we should focus on the task in hand.

We have a limited and by PL standard a weak squad. It's not like we have to replace Messi and VvD. We need bodies and players that can do the job for us the reminder of the season.

I am sure there are players in the CC or in other european leagues that play in lesser clubs that would improve us.

Get the feeling that they want to impress and deliver top players all ready now. For me it's the wrong time and the club is in a wrong position. The only upside by moving here now is money.

Hopefully we get bodies in before 1 Feb, but i hope we are not wasting or time on players that by all means should not move here in January from a sporting perspective.

We will be much more attractive in the summer, if PL status is secured.

Edited by High Five o