More transfer rumours

midds

29 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I love your hatred of each and every press report ?

[emoji38], but it's because there is just a constant output of genuine bollocks being reported for pure clickbait purposes, as they know they have the right fan base to get their attention. GFN is also a pretty unreliable service for accuracy. 

Edited by et tu brute

There are bargains out there to be had -Palinha (17m), Sinisterra (25m), Awoniyi (17m), Kamara (free) were all very attainable and would massively improve us- we just seem to be resolutely targeting players that clubs don’t want to sell.

Edited by McCormick

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Pope £10m

Targett £15m

Botman £30m

Not exactly crazy money 

Some of the other signings (by other teams) haven’t exactly been crazy money 

maybe we should of pushed harder for free transfers , and paid higher wages 

Cornet has a release clause if we are struggling 

Eriksen on a free, Zichenko £32m, Watford’s Dennis ? , Kalimuendo £20m ??

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

There are bargains out there to be had -Palinha (17m), Sinisterra (25m), Awoniyi (17m), Kamara (free) were all very attainable and would massively improve us- we just seem to be resolutely targeting players that clubs don’t want to sell.

This 

7 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Can’t speak for the others, but Sinisterra for 25m is hardly a bargain like.

26 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not wanting to pay around ten million and waiting for a club to go bust instead is a shitty move, we don’t have an obligation but the shoe could always be on the other foot and we wouldn’t feel the same.

Howay man, it's obviously not as cut and dried as that [emoji38]

Why are we surprised that clubs don’t want to sell their best players? If a team came in with a £35m bid for ASM we’d quite rightly be saying he’s not for sale or putting a £60m price tag on him.

If PIF don’t bring in the quality we need in forward positions very soon we are looking at another mid table, ‘consolidation’ season. Frustrating because we have a real opportunity to drive on and challenge for Europe.

5 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Howay man, it's obviously not as cut and dried as that [emoji38]

I’m not getting into an argument about it, it’s an opinion based of a tweet that I said might of course not even be true. My opinion on it if it is true is that it’s a shitty thing to do, and if it wasn’t us doing it most people would agree.

7 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Can’t speak for the others, but Sinisterra for 25m is hardly a bargain like.

They’d be able to almost double their money on him in a year imo, certainly in 2 years. I really really rate him.

Just now, McCormick said:

They’d be able to almost double their money on him in a year imo, certainly in 2 years. I really really rate him.

We’ll see. I have seen quite a bit of him and it ties in with what a Feyenoord fan I know who sees him every week has said about him: talented, but very raw. I personally don’t think he’s ready for the PL yet, but we’ll see.

5 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Why are we surprised that clubs don’t want to sell their best players? If a team came in with a £35m bid for ASM we’d quite rightly be saying he’s not for sale or putting a £60m price tag on him.

If PIF don’t bring in the quality we need in forward positions very soon we are looking at another mid table, ‘consolidation’ season. Frustrating because we have a real opportunity to drive on and challenge for Europe.

We're not.