Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Looked like he’d done his hammy when he went off yesterday. Was grabbing at it and signalled to the bench that he needed to come off. Suppose it could have been cramp but didn’t look like it.

Guest HTT II

I don’t want to put a downer on things, but I’ve got this horrible awful feeling he will flop here…

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I don’t want to put a downer on things, but I’ve got this horrible awful feeling he will flop here…

Really? I'm the total opposite from what I have seen so far. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye but you also said this.

Two wrongs don’t make a right…

Guest HTT II
Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

Based on what? He hasn’t even started a game yet ?

Again, a gut feeling, I obviously hope I’m wrong, but I get these bad vibes…

What match are some people watching? :lol: 

With the limited time he's played he's looked class. He's got a good personality (stories of taking responsiblity in a final in the dressing room while at Athletico Paranaense, using #39 to honor his roots, starting English lessons immediately after coming here, doggo instagram) everything about him screams that he will be a massive success.

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I think it’ll take him some time to adjust fully but I see no reason why he can’t be a success off the limited time we’ve seen him and all the reports prior to him joining. 

He's a CL level quality player. Some of the passes he picked out v Brentford and in the cameos in the home games were evidence of that. He'll start in the upcoming away games.

Suppose he'll never live down when he came back inside in the box in stoppage time yesterday to some. He did that at Lyon a few times, even though its heart in the mouth stuff he'll have been the calmest bloke in the stadium.

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

What's the gut feeling though? What, specifically, have you seen - even in the slightest - that makes feel he'll fail?

I have a gut feeling Jonjo Shelvey could be sent off in any game. It's only happened once this season, but it's at least based on the odd poorly mistimed tackle. Personally, I've not seen owt in what we've seen of Bruno so far to give me a similar feeling of him failing.

Guest Biggsbond14
7 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Exactly the reason I blocked him absolutely full of ? and writing off a player after a few cameo appearances , fuck me bet his Twitter is comical 

Guest HTT II
13 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

What's the gut feeling though? What, specifically, have you seen - even in the slightest - that makes feel he'll fail?

I have a gut feeling Jonjo Shelvey could be sent off in any game. It's only happened once this season, but it's at least based on the odd poorly mistimed tackle. Personally, I've not seen owt in what we've seen of Bruno so far to give me a similar feeling of him failing.

It’s nothing based on what I’ve seen given I've hardly seen much of him at all, again it’s just a silly hunch, and again I hope I’m wrong.

Guest HTT II
18 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We could still yet go down, not that I NOW think we will mind. To be fair to my good self, this was at a time when we were looking likely to go down…