Bruno Guimarães (c)

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Tsunami said:

I’m hearing Bruno is going to be a father again. Congrats.

Quick turnaround, if the news is out then we’re probably looking at it being around 12 weeks right now, with another 30 to go. So we’re looking at start of March for him to become a shell of himself 

On 07/08/2023 at 17:09, The Prophet said:

Assuming that tweet is 100% legit in its accuracy, not at the level Bruno expected, is everyone really comfortable with that?

I love the guy and want him to have a great career but he has honestly done fuck'all yet. He already earns a fortune compared to the normal working man! Why does he need parity with the best players at other clubs, does he really think he is being shortchanged here?

Fire us into Champions League places again next season and be vitally important to us through this season and then we can talk about breaking our wage structure, with all the knock-on effects that result from that.

So I think that tweet is bullshit made-up crap. Bruno will sign an extension, with caveats attached. If the tweet reflects any element of truth then I would blame the agent?

Edited by Irish Magpie
spelling

1 minute ago, Irish Magpie said:

Assuming that tweet is 100% legit in its accuracy, not at the level Bruno expected, is everyone really comfortable with that?

I love the guy and want him to have a great career but he has honestly done fuck'all yet. He already earns a fortune compared to the normal working man! Why does he need parity with the best players at other clubs, does he really thin he is being shortchanged here?

Fire us into Champions League places again next season and be vitally important to us through this season and then we can talk about breaking our wage structure, with all the knock-on effects that result from that.

So I think that tweet is bullshit made-up crap. Bruno will sign an extension, with caveats attached. If the tweet reflects any element of truth then I would blame the agent?

Fuck off man

Just now, Irish Magpie said:

That's the best you can come up with? What did I say wrong that wasn't grounded in a sense of reality? Read it again, take you time

Nah. He came here when he didn’t need to. He could play for Real, City, Barca. He’s earned the new contract by being one of the best players to ever play for us. He can’t win the CL on his own.