Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Trying to get Havertz a second yellow by kicking it at Havertz under the guise of trying to find Tripps on the far side. The fact Burn was stood behind him with another ball in his hand means the quick free kick was never going to be allowed. 

But Havertz does actually jump forward to block the freekick. 

1 minute ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Receiving racist abuse via social media from what appears to be Arsenal fans, him & Joe Willock,

Fkin morons 

:lol: Imagine being part of one of the most diverse fanbases on earth and being racist.

12 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Bet one of them was Piers Morgan 

Piers Morgan has been an editor for every single racist rag out there, and some talk shows where he slates BAME individuals.

He’s one of the most openly racist people there is.

11 hours ago, midds said:

This lad is phenomenal. Gets the ball in any circumstance in any area and just knows what to do instinctively. 

Bit radge too at times which only endears him to me a bit more each time. He's not perfect but he's who I'd like to be if I were a footballer - I can't give him a more of a shove than that. 

He rolls his foot over the ball though. Sell. 

4 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

No and despite clearly seeing in the replay that contact was on his chest, Gary Neville continued describing it as though he had hit his face. Was absolutely fizzing at the time

Chest? 

which one was this?  Off the top of my head he forearmed some cunt in the heed and pushed another in the throat... he was a proper little shit yesterday so I may well have missed something. 

26 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Chest? 

which one was this?  Off the top of my head he forearmed some cunt in the heed and pushed another in the throat... he was a proper little shit yesterday so I may well have missed something. 

The one in the second half, it wasn’t in the throat it was a push in the chest to get away after a turn and Jorginho went down holding his face. Neville was playing it up as usual, half paused when you clearly saw there was no contact with his face made and then attempted to double down

8 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

The one in the second half, it wasn’t in the throat it was a push in the chest to get away after a turn and Jorginho went down holding his face. Neville was playing it up as usual, half paused when you clearly saw there was no contact with his face made and then attempted to double down

Plus Vieira had his hand/arm out into Bruno's chest. He was just weaker. Then pretended his face was caught. 

Snidey Arsenal

19 hours ago, Stifler said:

Piers Morgan has been an editor for every single racist rag out there, and some talk shows where he slates BAME individuals.

He’s one of the most openly racist people there is.

I can’t stand PM for the most part but this is absolute nonsense.