Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

At about 80 minutes he starts to press the ball for no reason, as its passed between 3 players. And it looks like someone taking the piss out of how someone would run fast. Like he's pumping his arms and legs, but he's going so slow. I never realised just how little pace this guy has. 

Absolute lunatic. On the one hand I’m gutted he is banned. On the other, I’m glad he didn’t get sent off on 2-3 separate occasions :lol: 

He really needs to keep his hands to himself and stop potato punching/forearm smashing people in the back :lol: 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just enjoy the win man will ya and stop stressing owa nowt. 

I’m not stressed. I said similar ages ago. It is what it is. He’s legitimately a bit of a dirty player but he hasn’t picked up the rep and  has gotten away with it for some time. I’m happy he continues to get away with it. But if he keeps it up, he will get a rep and his red cards and subsequent suspensions will be hard earned and well deserved. 

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I’m not stressed. I said similar ages ago. It is what it is. He’s legitimately a bit of a dirty player but he hasn’t picked up the rep and  has gotten away with it for some time. I’m happy he continues to get away with it. But if he keeps it up, he will get a rep and his red cards and subsequent suspensions will be hard earned and well deserved. 

Ya stressed out man. Relax. He’s a dirty bastard but he’s our sly dirt bastard. He’s like Joey Barton 

but with footballing ability

and the ability to be a dirty bastard on the sly

and the ability to score goals

basically he’s nowt like Barton 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Love him so much. There is nowt worse than playing against an absolutely wonderful footballer who will happily stand on your toes when the ref isn’t looking and go through the back of you all day. He’s a complete pain in the arse for the opposition, and he loves the toon.

It was a clear red card but convinced VAR didn't get involved as deep down they knew Havertz should have went

I also don't think he does that if Havertz is rightly sent off, not only was there no sending off the ref made it worse by booking 3 of our players and then Bruno was just raging and wanting to knack someone

A yellow card was coming at some point, the actual yellow was a joke but if I had to pick a game for him to miss out of the next 3 it would have been Bournemouth as he'll be needed against Chelsea and Man-U

He does need to pack this in, though... Get it wrong and he could end up getting done for assault... A mad tackle I can handle but these Italian scooter style attacks off the ball are shitty when there's no apparent justification. Havertz would've been fair game.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

What was his performance like separately to the radge incidents?

Wasn't going into radge tackles (apart from elbowing someone in the head) or anything like that tbf, was a good performance and pretty much what you'd expect from him.

Edited by TheHoob

I don't know why he decided to clatter jorginho every chance he got mind. You'd think he robbed his house or something ?. In my opinion I think it was planned as last year jorginho was man of the match. Put him off his game