Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

On 18/11/2023 at 20:04, Away Toon said:

Is he playing well for Brazil? Does he play the same deep lying role as he does for us? His team don't seem very good at the moment.

Was really poor against Colombia as Brazils midfield of two was run over by their five midfielders. However, last night he had a much better game, him and Andre (who we should buy) controlled the midfield against De Paul, Enzo and MacAllister and didn’t give Messi any chance on the ball.

44 minutes ago, Flip said:

Was really poor against Colombia as Brazils midfield of two was run over by their five midfielders. However, last night he had a much better game, him and Andre (who we should buy) controlled the midfield against De Paul, Enzo and MacAllister and didn’t give Messi any chance on the ball.

Bruno is getting crucified on Twitter, getting the blame for giving the ball away in build up to the corner.

To me is looks like a system issue a 4-2-4 pretty much doesn't make any sense with that personel?

1 hour ago, TRC said:

Bruno is getting crucified on Twitter, getting the blame for giving the ball away in build up to the corner.

To me is looks like a system issue a 4-2-4 pretty much doesn't make any sense with that personel?

I mean Twitter is divided from what I see and the same in the newspapers. Personally I thought, Bruno and Andre did well, Argentina had 0 shots on target apart from the goal. I don’t know if it was because they looked better than their counterparts comparing to their performance against Colombia. Fwiw, him and Martinelli got the highest rating of all in some newspapers, while others criticized both.

Hard to rebound with the major losses of Neymar and Vini. Is Paqueta coming back anytime soon? His all-action style kind of needed no? I love the structureless football at times but sometimes Brazil needs to be slightloy more disciplined in attack. 

31 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Hard to rebound with the major losses of Neymar and Vini. Is Paqueta coming back anytime soon? His all-action style kind of needed no? I love the structureless football at times but sometimes Brazil needs to be slightloy more disciplined in attack. 

I mean, that balance won’t be found with Diniz who is only there until Ancelotti (supposedly) takes over in June. They’ve decided to not call up Paqueta until the betting investigarions are complete. But yes, him infront of Bruno and Andre would probably be our best midfield for now. 

56 minutes ago, Flip said:

I mean, that balance won’t be found with Diniz who is only there until Ancelotti (supposedly) takes over in June. They’ve decided to not call up Paqueta until the betting investigarions are complete. But yes, him infront of Bruno and Andre would probably be our best midfield for now. 

Tonali's was done in a week. Paqueta's still ongoing :lol: