Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Arsenal haven't been big spenders historically - they then splurged on Rice, Havertz & Timber last summer. If they're going to sign someone from us it isn't going to be Bruno.

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Arsenal haven't been big spenders historically - they then splurged on Rice, Havertz & Timber last summer. If they're going to sign someone from us it isn't going to be Bruno.

Spent £72m on Nicolas Pepe a few years ago, lest we forget. Aubameyang, Lacazette also both around the £50m mark. It's not as sustained as Man City or Chelsea but they do have form for forking out. 

3 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Spent £72m on Nicolas Pepe a few years ago, lest we forget. Aubameyang, Lacazette also both around the £50m mark. It's not as sustained as Man City or Chelsea but they do have form for forking out. 

Lacazette 2017

Aubameyang 2018

Pepe 2019

Partey 2020

White 2021

Gabriel Jesus 2022

Then you've got the radge Rice, Havertz & Timber summer in 2023

Isak 2024

Yeah, looks like it's generally one big name per year. Funny how Pepe turned out for them, he was horse shit from day one.

2 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Rumours abound that Liverpool are gunna put a bid in. 

Anybody but those cunts.

Mate who supports Liverpool saying the same thing. Fucking hope not. Last place on earth I would want him to end up. 

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

Rumours abound that Liverpool are gunna put a bid in. 

Anybody but those cunts.

We’ll get this all summer until the window shuts. He’ll be here for next season. Let them dream. 

1 minute ago, Sima said:

RAWK talking about £70m for him.

Aye, right.

Not sure Matteo is old enough to go out on loan. Would be a decent loan fee mind. 

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Aye, right.

70m, the thinking from the scouse is the FFP issues we are seemingly have will force us to sell. To be frank just take the points deduction it won’t cost us 30m even if we lose 10 points. 

37 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

70m, the thinking from the scouse is the FFP issues we are seemingly have will force us to sell. To be frank just take the points deduction it won’t cost us 30m even if we lose 10 points. 

If thats their thinking then theres nowt to worry about as RAWK dont run Liverpool, thankfully we wont roll over for those entitled nutcases either

TAA is pretty realistic for us with them having a new manager and players not being sure about their playing time. He could learn from Tino and Trippier. About £30m should do it. C*n*s

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Aye, right.

If AI took over the world with a view to protect humans at all costs, RAWK would be the first webpage they would shut down. Then theyd nuke Liverpool

I think £80m is realistic considering his age but obviously he's worth more than that to us long term. Hopefully if no one coughs up the alledged £100m release clause he'll be staying......

1 minute ago, Beth said:

I think £80m is realistic considering his age but obviously he's worth more than that to us long term. Hopefully if no one coughs up the alledged £100m release clause he'll be staying......

:dowiespin:

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

He's 26 years old :lol:

Beth have you ever considered badminton instead?

Just now, KaKa said:

He's 26 years old :lol:

Beth have you ever considered badminton instead?

We've probably only got about 8 years left to sell him then. Maybe £70m is fair after all.

Liverpool is the last destination I could ever imagine Bruno leaving for. I think that club are about to go get a shock, I think their post-Klopp odyssey might not be as fruitful as they expect.

Just now, Novocastrian said:

Liverpool is the last destination I could ever imagine Bruno leaving for. I think that club are about to go get a shock, I think their post-Klopp odyssey might not be as fruitful as they expect.

Yeah, with Klopp gone and such big changes, the pull won't be the same at the minute.

Similarly with Pep now expected to leave in a couple of years, and with all the drama around city with this conflict with the Premier League, and the 115 charges, not sure the pull for City is quite the same either.

Think Bruno stays. Unless someone big from abroad comes in for him.

32 minutes ago, Beth said:

360486D2-0DFE-484C-97CF-52AB1646AA31.gif.c6f733edaae41975ca5724322c29ed32.gif