Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

13 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Pretty sure until the end of June it's £100m and he's yours.

Only if he wants to leave, and the only people making any noise are ITK planks and bedwetters on here.

Roll on July

15 minutes ago, duo said:

30th June was a clever end date to put in the release clause as every club atm seems to be sailing close to the PSR wind - probably even City.  Man City wage bill is £3,705,000 per week - for comparison ours is £1,638,000 per week.

How does it work, though? Does part of the fee count towards FFP immidiately? And if so, it's just going to be around 1/5th of it, right?

Edited by Erikse

6 minutes ago, Erikse said:

How does it work, though? Does part of the fee count towards FFP immidiately? And if so, it's just going to be around 1/5th of it, right?

I would pressure if someone wanted to pay the release clause they would have to stump it up before the 30th June.

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

With FFP/PSR selling players counts fully and immediately, amortisation is for purchases only

Can we please not make vague comments like "Linked with City again" as if it could be Ornstein saying it when in reality it's a bunch of pathetic people on a dying platform?

Baffled at the suggestion he wouldn’t go to another English club. People really do swallow the PR fluff. 

Edited by Paulinho

If he goes I hope it's sorted before the Memberships come up. 

Might not bother 😉

Ps be gutted if he goes. Football is fucked but, more importantly, he's our talisman. 

1 hour ago, Paulinho said:

Baffled at the suggestion he wouldn’t go to another English club. People really do swallow the PR fluff. 

I get this and agree he’s not going to stay forever out of a love for the club. Money, Silverware etc all matter to players. 

I would just absolutely hate to see him turned into a City Automaton. Peps already made Grealish, Haaland and others much less entertaining to watch. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It kicks off about every 36 hours :lol:

Theres people been here 15 years falling for TBG on this page so daily fallouts should be expected :lol:

Edit: Got to love the 'how does this affect FFP/PSR?' comments though, not like they arent answered every day on every thread ha

Edited by Fezzle

I know he's a pro and wants to win things, but would he be happy just being a cog in a machine without the adulation? He'd obviously be popular if he does well but he's practically hero-worshipped here.

He's one of the best in the world where he is, still playing at the highest level, and his family seem settled and happy. I know City for instance could give him another £100k a week or however much but I'm leaning more into thinking he'll stay, unless we feel we have to sell due to FFP to sign 2-3 other top players. 

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know he's a pro and wants to win things, but would he be happy just being a cog in a machine without the adulation? He'd obviously be popular if he does well but he's practically hero-worshipped here.

He's one of the best in the world where he is, still playing at the highest level, and his family seem settled and happy. I know City for instance could give him another £100k a week or however much but I'm leaning more into thinking he'll stay, unless we feel we have to sell due to FFP to sign 2-3 other top players. 

I've had jobs where I've been paid more and been miserable, I'd 100% sacrifice money over happiness all day long. Bruno is clearly on top of the world here but who knows how he sees it, only him I guess.

I don't think he'd be anyway as close to as happy as he is here, but to some that's not everything. Anyway, it's all conjecture until it's fact so I'm not worrying about what isn't material.

18 hours ago, Paulinho said:

Another PL club yes, Villa no, he does actually seem to like it here.  That might not be enough to keep him from Man City, but I see no reason why he'd be making a big change for a club like Villa.  Of course if we wanted to sell him I've little doubt, but as a release clause I think he'd need a good offer to move.

Edited by Teasy