Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Trippier, Bruno, Burn, Wilson, Lascelles...sounds like being in this leadership group is about as prestigious as being assistant to regional manager David Brent ;) 

The Bruno thread on Bluemoon is still very active (10+ pages over the last 24 hours)

There are various "ITK"s on there every day or two saying he is stll desperate to join them.

The most interesting thing though, is there are quite a few on there who just dont rate him

"He is bang average. And at £100M I would expect a superstar. He isn’t"

"We just don’t need him.. Brazilian Kalvin.. would not get into our 1st 11."

[emoji38] Fucking idiots

17 hours ago, ianbeany said:

The Bruno thread on Bluemoon is still very active (10+ pages over the last 24 hours)

There are various "ITK"s on there every day or two saying he is stll desperate to join them.

The most interesting thing though, is there are quite a few on there who just dont rate him

[emoji38] Fucking idiots

Where are they getting this from though. Every indication is that he wants to stay whilst we are competitive, his dad has been banging that drum since late last year. 

I really hope we have made him captain, puts even more skin in the game for him.

6 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Where are they getting this from though. Every indication is that he wants to stay whilst we are competitive, his dad has been banging that drum since late last year. 

I really hope we have made him captain, puts even more skin in the game for him.

They're pulling it out of their arse, that's where

Surely another central forward player is Man City’s priority after losing Alvarez?

Who plays there if Haaland gets injured? I know they are probably capable of still winning whilst pissing about with Foden or someone as a false 9, but that doesn’t seem like a sustainable alternative if Haaland was missing long term?

17 hours ago, ianbeany said:

[emoji38] Fucking idiots

Is that why they paid 100m for that overrated show pony Grealish :lol: