Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Sorry, not an original thought, but I really love this guy. He's a sensational player but also seems entirely genuine about his love for the club and has shown an amount of loyalty which I feel is rare in the modern game. 

I doubted his suitability as captain but I think I was wrong about that. The Tonali stuff summing it up.

He's well on the way to legendary status. The picture of him lifting a trophy doesn't take a lot of imagining. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Sorry, not an original thought, but I really love this guy. He's a sensational player but also seems entirely genuine about his love for the club and has shown an amount of loyalty which I feel is rare in the modern game. 

I doubted his suitability as captain but I think I was wrong about that. The Tonali stuff summing it up.

He's well on the way to legendary status. The picture of him lifting a trophy doesn't take a lot of imagining. 

It is written :indi:

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's why I think it's weird when I see people say things like Isak is the only one they'd be gutted to see go. Brunos are rarer - they're the kind you build dynasties with. The ones we wonder how come only Liverpool and Man United get.

Edited by 80

He scores his penalty and runs over to Pope to encourage him and tell him he's got this; he's just truly immense. He wears his heart on his sleeve and very much embodies the fan base tbh. We're emotive, mad, unhinged fucks.