Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

25 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Our lack of any creative 10s become an issue then. Im trying to think would be the least bad option. Wilock maybe? But he has looked a shadow of himself since returning. 

always though this would be Miley’s best position in the future. Kid can play a final pass as well as anyone in our squad.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

always though this would be Miley’s best position in the future. Kid can play a final pass as well as anyone in our squad.

Miley definitely has an eye for a pass, I'm not sure how good he is driving at defences from the hole though or finding those pockets of spaces. 

Anyone seen a clip back from when he was fouled when through on goal?  Not heard much mention of it or seen it on TV.  But a few people have said to me it was a blatant foul and could have been a red? 

30 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Anyone seen a clip back from when he was fouled when through on goal?  Not heard much mention of it or seen it on TV.  But a few people have said to me it was a blatant foul and could have been a red? 

It was 100% a foul. Should have been a free kick right outside the area.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

It was 100% a foul. Should have been a free kick right outside the area.

somewhere on twitter i read that Keane and (someone else) were saying Bruno would have been through on goal and it  should have been a second yellow/red anyway.