Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Least of our problems. Surrounded by ghosts. Has had a poor start to the season, but against City and today he’s been the least of our problems tbh. He’s not Messi where he can carry this side alone either.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Don’t think he’s been one of the worst today, probably above the average. However, we’re not making the best use of him, he’s too deep. He is our best passer with slide rule passes all over the place last season. He’s not getting on the ball in the right areas to affect us creatively 

I agree with this. He's being asked to do lots of things he's not especially good at. 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Of course he's a problem. He's been a shadow of his former self for over 6 months. He must step it up, but poor recruitment has made him undroppable.

Weird take. You don’t recruit players to  make your best players undroppable… 

Just now, The Butcher said:

Eh? We've no DM and Bruno, as poor as he's been lately, is the only option there. We needed a DM this summer, but decided to go for another CM.

That wouldn’t have made him undroppable though. That would’ve moved him forward. Should’ve rephrased your initial post. 

48 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I reckon there’s something up with him behind the scenes and his contractural situation. 

The fact that Tonali is on almost 100k a week more than him might have something to do with it.....

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

That analysis team he pays for, they should advise him to practice striking the ball properly, instead of the ice hockey scoops. And get him the fuck away from our penalty area

I hate how angry it makes me.