Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Still think those 2 sitting in front of a back 4 is well worth a look next season. Gordon, Barnes and Player X ahead of them and Isak central would be utter filth

51 minutes ago, midds said:

Still think those 2 sitting in front of a back 4 is well worth a look next season. Gordon, Barnes and Player X ahead of them and Isak central would be utter filth

Could be pure filth

It would look canny mind

Pope

Trips        schar    botman         tino

Tonali     bruno

Barnes          Willock           gordon

Isak

With big Joe possibly on the right wing. 

Edited by andycap

Not even worth discussing. Unless we have another injury crisis it’ll be a flat 3 in midfield. 

Hope Tonali will come back effectively a much more PL refined player. No reason he can’t kill it.

7 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Not even worth discussing. Unless we have another injury crisis it’ll be a flat 3 in midfield. 

Hope Tonali will come back effectively a much more PL refined player. No reason he can’t kill it.

I think he will. Fitness levels high, well drilled in the Howe ball way. Integrated with the cloob and fluent English. He’ll arrive with a boom. Quote me [emoji38]

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

I think he will. Fitness levels high, well drilled in the Howe ball way. Integrated with the cloob and fluent English. He’ll arrive with a boom. Quote me [emoji38]

I hope so cos I like him a lot but before his ban he was getting a bit of flak. A lot of people saying our midfield looked disjointed with him and Bruno in it.

1 minute ago, Myleftboot said:

I hope so cos I like him a lot but before his ban he was getting a bit of flak. A lot of people saying our midfield looked disjointed with him and Bruno in it.

A lot of people struggle to understand that it takes time to work. Gordon being the obvious example 

His passing accuracy deteriorated in the latter stages of his later games and his defensive sharpness wasn't quite there, hopefully that was down to adjusting to the tempo of the division and gets put right quickly enough

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

His passing accuracy deteriorated in the latter stages of his later games and his defensive sharpness wasn't quite there, hopefully that was down to adjusting to the tempo of the division and gets put right quickly enough

The ban could have been ha going over him or many a thing for all we know.

4 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Also imminent ban and fallout looming. Head not totally with it! 

11 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Yeah as said look at Anthony’s progress. I expect Tonali to be a baller 

I’m assuming it has been asked 20 times already. But if he gets a 10th yellow tonight. I’m assuming that sees him banned? 

I know the League Cup was different with the yellow card suspensions (I think?). But I’m sure I read this game counts. 

Thought he was very good today. 

Was shocked to see it was him overlapping for that first goal. 

Avoided a yellow again? How long does he have to keep going or do they never get wiped again.