Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

He's going to get red carded sooner rather than later for something so stupid

I appreciate the passion but you're no good when it gets you sent off for something avoidable rather than accidental

Other than that, really dedicated and hard working performance today.

He's absolutely going to get a few really daft red cards. He is the most heart on sleeve player imaginable. Just think how poor he was while the contract stuff was going on in background, and as much as that can hurt us, while he loves the club and playing for us and really wants us to do well he is able to pull unbelievable performances out the bag for us. He may gain maturity still but I don't want to pretend that it's pure negative, Bruno without heart wouldn't be Bruno.

He's absolutely going to get a few really daft red cards. He is the most heart on sleeve player imaginable. Just think how poor he was while the contract stuff was going on in background, and as much as that can hurt us, while he loves the club and playing for us and really wants us to do well he is able to pull unbelievable performances out the bag for us. He may gain maturity still but I don't want to pretend that it's pure negative, Bruno without heart wouldn't be Bruno.