Dan Burn

Rich

What can you say, I can’t really remember him doing a huge amount in the game. Chelsea barely tried down our left hand side, not sure if it was more down to them or us but that

must have been the easiest game for a left back at NUFC against Chelsea in years 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

I think he's been very good at left back tbh. Tactically it works. Teams basically can't switch play or play long to that flank because they know he'll always win it. 

100% correct.For someone who cannot head a ball,slow and doesn’t get forward,you have to wonder how he’s playing for us and not back at Blyrh.

13 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Don't like him at LB, think he's too slow and offers nothing going forward. But he was quality today. Certainly had a point to prove against Chelsea and a few of their individuals. 

Burn at LB allows Trippier to have pretty much a free role when we are in possession. Having Willock and Joelinton at left when we attack doesn't really need a roaring LB even if Burn does get forward at times.

21 minutes ago, Pata said:

Burn at LB allows Trippier to have pretty much a free role when we are in possession. Having Willock and Joelinton at left when we attack doesn't really need a roaring LB even if Burn does get forward at times.

I hope you weren’t defending BDB.He’s fucking shit man.Worse than Ian Davies and Carl Serrant.He couldn’t lace Maldini’s boots.The reason our defence is shit is because of him.

58 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I hope you weren’t defending BDB.He’s fucking shit man.Worse than Ian Davies and Carl Serrant.He couldn’t lace Maldini’s boots.The reason our defence is shit is because of him.

Somebody’s been on the blue WKD.

3 hours ago, Smal said:

I think he's been very good at left back tbh. Tactically it works. Teams basically can't switch play or play long to that flank because they know he'll always win it. 

Loved Graeme LeSaux's commentary "if you try and play it over his head, you're putting it out of play".

6 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Strange take given he's arguably overrated amongst our fans. He's been fantastic of late though.

Overrated? He gets nowt but slated by bellends on twitter saying he needs moved on

I'll stick with Eddie cheers

45 minutes ago, jack j said:

Overrated? He gets nowt but slated by bellends on twitter saying he needs moved on

I'll stick with Eddie cheers

Really? That's odd.

Saw a lot of posts last week saying he's England's best CB and should be in the squad. I best that's the polarised nature of social media :lol: