Dan Burn

Rich

2 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

I’m not sure I follow - Burn played LB for most of that game didn’t he?! 

17 minutes and the match was 1-0 to us when he moved to CB.

Edited by Pata

Wasn’t the whole criticism of Howe that he didn’t put Burn at CB? He kept Livra at RB, put Krafth at CB (and we conceded immediately) Burn at LB and only changed it when Livra got injured.

6 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

When you’re conceding 3 goals per game, something is badly wrong. We’re weaker at RB, the keeper is the same, one of the CBs is the same. What else has changed?

Burn has been much better at LCB in this short stint than Botman had been since his return from the injury. That's honestly the main change for these couple of games.

4 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Wasn’t the whole criticism of Howe that he didn’t put Burn at CB? He kept Livra at RB, put Krafth at CB (and we conceded immediately) Burn at LB and only changed it when Livra got injured.

No, some people were criticizing Howe for not putting Krafth at CB (??). Tino LB, Burn LCB, Schär RCB, Krafth RB was the backline after the Lascelles injury.

Are you commenting on a match you didn't see? :lol:

Edited by Pata

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Burn has been much better at LCB in this short stint than Botman had been since his return from the injury. That's honestly the main change for these couple of games.

Also we've had legs to bring off the bench (Anderson, Barnes etc) which takes pressure off the defence.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

No, some people were criticizing Howe for not putting Krafth at CB (??). Tino LB, Burn LCB, Schär RCB, Krafth RB was the backline after the Lascelles injury.

Are you commenting on a match you didn't see? :lol:

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

you’re wrong! 
😀😀😀😀😀😀😉

You might even be right, but people who use laughing emojis at the end of every posts rarely are 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

2 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

you’re wrong! 
😀😀😀😀😀😀😉

:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

You might even be right, but people who use laughing emojis at the end of every posts rarely are 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

I'm laughing at you sir.

Edited by Pata

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

I'm laughing at you sir.

Oh, is that what it is?! I thought you had something wrong with you pal. My apologies.

Laughing at people after you put forward shit opinions with no factual or statistical basis doesn’t paint you in a very good light. It just makes you look like an arsehole. Have a bit more humility and you might get taken more seriously.

Just now, Holmesy said:

Oh, is that what it is?! I thought you had something wrong with you pal. My apologies.

Laughing at people after you put forward shit opinions with no factual or statistical basis doesn’t paint you in a very good light. It just makes you look like an arsehole. Have a bit more humility and you might get taken more seriously.

Have no idea what's going on here. Have a nice night!

No coincidence we've looked moved solid since he moved to CB. Of course it helps he already has an understanding with Schar after the half season in the trenches together.

On 07/04/2024 at 11:09, OCK said:

I realise now why this guy is a wrong-un. He wears the captain's armband on his right sleeve. 

Is it not like the watch thing where it's that you wear it on your weaker arm?

Fair play to him, he was shit at CB the times he'd played there early this season but seems much improved at the moment.

Not too concerned with Botman's injury. DB to play there, make it his own and Botman having to oust him. He should never play at LB ever again, there's no need or excuses for it. He's a CB, and a really good one at that. We need a long term partner for Botman to replace Schar. That should be the focus, and if Howe still isn't keen on Hall at LB, then a new LB is priority.