Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Don’t think Man United win another premier league.

Depends what their new manager can do but they need someone to do what Klopp did to Liverpool because they're miles away. You'd almost favour us to win one before them at this rate. 

11 minutes ago, Decky said:

Depends what their new manager can do but they need someone to do what Klopp did to Liverpool because they're miles away. You'd almost favour us to win one before them at this rate. 

They need to spend probably a billion with a manager with a plan.

Unites still haven't moved on from ferguson.. think I saw fergusons face more than the current manger tonight.. I know that's not uniteds fault but it gives the feel they haven't still moved on.

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Man United are all the gear and no idea and have been for ages. Until someone (maybe Rangnick) brings in a cohesive transfer strategy that matches up players who suit each other they're going nowhere.

Factoring in sponsorship and sales with their big signings.  

Guest neesy111

He's spot on about the apologies that will happen on Instagram etc.

Fucking hate that from players.

15 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

He's spot on about the apologies that will happen on Instagram etc.

Fucking hate that from players.

What's worse is that Im sure I remember hearing something about Manure having a department that basically pumps all that shit out 'kn behalf'/in the name of the players too.

36 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Keane's so funny like. It should be "in your DNA from when you're born" to track back. :lol:

:lol:

More from Roy Keane in the Sky studio: "Who's running that dressing room? These guys seem more bothered about, "How am I looking? How’s my hair looking? Are my boots nice?" You leave your ego at the door when you play for Man Utd.

:lol::lol::lol: