Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, triggs said:

Where did they come from last season when they finished 2nd with basically the same squad?

Cavani went on holiday this year. Scored 17 last season I think. He'd have been non-existent with or without Ronaldo. 

We've needed Ronaldo this season. Bottom half without him. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You questioned the integrity of Man United fans at Anfield 4 days ago for singing about Hillsborough (rightly so), but now you're calling someone "rapey" the same week his infant son passed away. 

Hypocrisy for me, Clive. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's tasteless as fuck. No need to defend it. 

Says the man who lives in “the North of Ireland” because he refuses to acknowledge its actual name of ‘Northern Ireland’, hates the English connotations involved in that, and openly supports a terrorist organisation that injured over 200 people from a 1996 bombing in the home city of the very (English) club he has adopted? Pot and kettle re: the hypocrisy and tastelessness a little. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

He paid off his accuser but this is the court of public opinion, not the law. I don’t think the two things have any correlation. I think joking about it (Hillsboro style) would be abhorrent, of course. But yeah I disagree tbh, it’s all good. 

Massively condemn the chants from our fans on Tuesday for what it's worth. Proper cringe chants. Our away fans are normally better than that. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Cavani went on holiday this year. Scored 17 last season I think. He'd have been non-existent with or without Ronaldo. 

We've needed Ronaldo this season. Bottom half without him. 

Or maybe he wasn't getting the same chances because Ronaldo was there? 

Also your defence might not have been as shit if you had the full 11 buying in to pressing as had previously been the case. As I said already at this point he is literally the only hope though. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

When he's found guilty in court, work away with the tasteless insults. 

Regardless of what internet lawyers think, Ronaldo is currently innocent and denies the crime. 

Calling someone a rapist in the same week his son dies is rank and saying it or defending it says a lot about someone's character IMO. Just an opinion though. Doesn't need to go any further. 

do you apply that same logic to Andrew Saxe-Coburg Gotha? He paid off his accuser  too. Well, we did. He’s never been to court. We all know he’s dodgy though. 

4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Says the man who lives in “the North of Ireland” because he refuses to acknowledge its actual name of ‘Northern Ireland’, hates the English connotations involved in that, and openly supports a terrorist organisation that injured over 200 people from a 1996 bombing in the home city of the very (English) club he has adopted? Pot and kettle re: the hypocrisy and tastelessness a little. 

Wew :lol:

Must have missed where Froggy openly supports the IRA. Isn't he half protestant? :lol:

Just now, Manxst said:

Mate, you don't know me, don't try and act like you do. 

My dad is a protestant, as is my wife. I live in one of the biggest unionist towns in the North. I'm curious as to how you think that's possible with me being some sort of IRA lover.

Either way, fuck away with that nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Mate, you don't know me, don't try and act like you do. 

My dad is a protestant, as is my wife. I live in one of the biggest unionist towns in the North. I'm curious as to how you think that's possible with me being some sort of IRA lover.

Either way, fuck away with that nonsense. 

I don’t know you, you’re right, but you’ve openly expressed sympathy with the terrorist cause in the past. I don’t care if you’re in here giving an opinion on your team, my team or football in general- it’s actually welcomed, believe it or not- but get off your high horse about taste, morality and hypocrisy. 

Just now, Manxst said:

I don’t know you, you’re right, but you’ve openly expressed sympathy with the terrorist cause in the past. I don’t care if you’re in here giving an opinion on your team, my team or football in general- it’s actually welcomed, believe it or not- but get off your high horse about taste, morality and hypocrisy. 

Chill a little buddy  - you can just say you disagree and move on without escalating in personal (and irrelevant) ways. 

Have a good weekend sir.

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Fucking hell man, no need, fuck off with that shite. Seriously! Froggy may be a cunt, and an Irish/Manc cunt, but he’s our cunt and has a beard to die for or he better still have. Keep politics out of football eh…

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

One of my mates in work was at The Wolfe Tones in Dundalk last week :lol: Bet Froggy was there with his tricolour and Easter Lily

I be kneecapped as I came back into Larne. 

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

do you apply that same logic to Andrew Saxe-Coburg Gotha? He paid off his accuser  too. Well, we did. He’s never been to court. We all know he’s dodgy though. 

Despite advocating innocent until proven guilty, noncing around runs in the Royal Family and fuck them cunts anyway!