Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II

He’s finished at the highest level as a footballer other than as a goalscorer, but what a finisher he is, the GOAT. 

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Dunno how anyone can argue that wasn't a penalty. Clear as day.

i’ve seen about a dozen replays and I still haven’t seen a clear foul. It’s just a coming together between a defender and an attacking player in the box like we see dozens of times each game.

Just now, triggs said:

I do think they would have had a better overall season if they didn't sign Ronaldo but at this point he is literally their only hope

Ronaldo isn't a high press player so is weird bringing in a manger who favours that in Rangnick. They need service to Ronaldo but have been terrible at times of feeding him enough. Think he's intimidated or distruped the team more than galvanised them. It's more moody Ronaldo's failing Man Utd than him being the icing on the cake.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

2-1, rapey

You questioned the integrity of Man United fans at Anfield 4 days ago for singing about Hillsborough (rightly so), but now you're calling someone "rapey" the same week his infant son passed away. 

Hypocrisy for me, Clive. 

1 minute ago, hakka said:

Ronaldo isn't a high press player so is weird bringing in a manger who favours that in Rangnick. They need service to Ronaldo but have been terrible at times of feeding him enough. Think he's intimidated or distruped the team more than galvanised them. It's more moody Ronaldo's failing Man Utd than him being the icing on the cake.

Aye like I don't think Ole is a great manager but they were in a decent position coming into this season and then suddenly he gets landed with a player, who is still brilliant but you basically have to change your whole game plan to accommodate.

As I said though at this point he looks like the only one that has any motivation or confidence and is their only hope.

9 minutes ago, triggs said:

I do think they would have had a better overall season if they didn't sign Ronaldo but at this point he is literally their only hope

I genuinely don't understand this at all. Where do people think the goals would have come from? 

17 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Have a semi-irrational hatred of Arteta.

Suiiii

I think you’ll find Arteta’s one of the most important football managers of the last century, bit more respect please 

Just now, Froggy said:

I genuinely don't understand this at all. Where do people think the goals would have come from? 

Where did they come from last season when they finished 2nd with basically the same squad?

Just now, ManDoon said:

Two things can be true, it’s very sad what happened to Ronaldo, it’s also very sad what happened to the woman he raped

When he's found guilty in court, work away with the tasteless insults. 

Regardless of what internet lawyers think, Ronaldo is currently innocent and denies the crime. 

Calling someone a rapist in the same week his son dies is rank and saying it or defending it says a lot about someone's character IMO. Just an opinion though. Doesn't need to go any further.