Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Burnley are awful. They deserve to go down if they can't get themselves up for a match as important as this. I'd love Everton to go down mind.

I wrote off the season when we had Bruce and not been to fussed about any other defeat under Howe, but that loss to them still grates me. Bet the spawny gits stay up be a point or two. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

We are safe, that’s all that mattered this season 

True, 4 weeks ago, just before the Wolves game, I was very much in the 'happy with 17th' camp, and 13th / 14th would still be unreal considering where we were, but it would still be nice to finish as high as we can (depending on the final game out the season scenario...), and we're probably realistically looking at those sides below to drop points, as opposed to us gaining them.

I was still hoping Burnley would have beaten Watford, but while Watford are generally poor at home, Burnley are not much better away.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Donut said:

Wolves doing well to dodge that godawful Conference League. A complete waste of time.

Wut.

4 minutes ago, Donut said:

Wolves doing well to dodge that godawful Conference League. A complete waste of time.

They've been poor for a while. Don't think Jorge will be too happy with another season of mediocrity, assume he'd want them pushing for CL soon

Edited by joeyt