Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

:lol: Richarlison, carrying them to safety. Clear penalty, knee into his hip.

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I like Richarlison. You need a few nasty bastards. 

Of course you do. On the pitch he's a nasty bastard, but off of it he's an absolute legend. :lol: I bet of these not wanting Richarlison loved Joey Barton. 

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

Queue a second half of everyone behind the ball and throwing themselves to the ground everyone someone farts near them.

I predict at least five "head injuries" and there'll be at least half of the stoppage time wasted by their fans holding onto the ball and chucking flares about conveniently forgotten about.

9 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol: Richarlison, carrying them to safety. Clear penalty, knee into his hip.

Of course you do. On the pitch he's a nasty bastard, but off of it he's an absolute legend. :lol: I bet of these not wanting Richarlison loved Joey Barton. 

I've been pro Richarlison too, he's a proven performer at this level, Brazil international and a shithouse. If we are going to buy from Everton I'd rather it was him over DCL.

I am not really bothered about how likeable he is, that's not why I buy a ticket to watch a football game. It's not like he's got some sort of assault or rape court case looming over him or something either.

Edited by Amir_9

2 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

I've been pro Richarlison too, he's a proven performer at this level, Brazil international and a shithouse. If we are going to buy from Everton I'd rather it was him over DCL.

I am not really bothered about how likeable he is, that's not why I buy a ticket to watch a football game.

Everyone here would be loving him if he came here and scored goals and won games as well. That's all that matters like :lol: Everton fans love him and so would we. 

It was a pen in the sense that you can't do that against someone who's as big of a diving cheat as Richarlison. Couldn't give a shit if he'd be 'our cunt' if he played for us, I don't like him or the way he plays.