Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

From the bbc:

Unfortunately, several drinks bottles were thrown towards Jean-Philippe Mateta when he celebrated in the corner. It was hard to tell if any hit a player, although that is a moot point.

Obviously a hell of a long way to go, but I think I'd like Burnley to draw and Everton to lose. Everton would still be sweating heading into the final match, Villa would almost certainly finish behind us (with them having City away to play), and then it will be so tight between Leeds and Burnley on the final day, with Everton also looking over their shoulders. 

You'd have to fear for Leeds if Burnley won, and I'd rather Leeds stayed up out of the 3 of them.

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

I don't think I've ever come across at team with as many wholly unlikeable characters within it that this Everton team. 

Richarlison alone carries as much unlikeability as you'd find in an entire team for most clubs.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Obviously a hell of a long way to go, but I think I'd like Burnley to draw and Everton to lose. Everton would still be sweating heading into the final match, Villa would almost certainly finish behind us (with them having City away to play), and then it will be so tight between Leeds and Burnley on the final day, with Everton also looking over their shoulders. 

You'd have to fear for Leeds if Burnley won, and I'd rather Leeds stayed up out of the 3 of them.

Really?

Burnley going down is the boring end-result. Leeds or Everton going would be much funnier.

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I don't think I've ever come across at team with as many wholly unlikeable characters within it that this Everton team. 

They’ve clearly been briefed to play this way mind as Lardy knows they’re not good enough to win any other way. They weren’t doing half the stuff they do when he first took over aside from getting beat.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Everton for the laughs 

Burnley for the shits 

Leeds for the players

Whatever happens is fine by me. 

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Richarlison alone carries as much unlikeability as you'd find in an entire team for most clubs.

Absofuckinglutely. Only Brazilians I know are dancing about, loving life. 

Mind they're up here.