Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

There's a bit of a misplaced arrogance about them as a club I think. Don't get my wrong, they're recent acheivements are admirable, they've just become a bit annoying and their fans are twats.

I think things are going a bit stale at Leicester - squad needs freshened up a bit, IMO. Rodgers is a good boss, but he's still a twat.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Leicester are so poor, can’t see Rodgers lasting for long.

They would be better off sacking him now, so that any new manager can get a couple of players in.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Villa have offered virtually nothing since they scored. Rudderless, shapeless, clueless with a couple of very good players sprinkled in. Long season for them. Palace look fantastic.

Palace have a very good squad and manager; said it a few times that they’ll do very well this season. Been making incredibly smart moves in the transfer market for years now.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Gerrard is not going to make it to October.

Awful tactics, awful decision making. 

Rodgers, Gerrard or Lampard for first sacking.

Think it has to do with that one dude leaving for the Champo job?

26 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Looking forward to reading the Gerrard thread on Villa Talk tonight. [emoji38]

Just resign, this is some of the worse football I’ve seen in years even under Bruce it wasn’t as bad , he’s tactically clueless playing McGinn and ramsey yet again the midfield is overrun and doesn’t do anything about it until we’re 3 down

Get the **** out, you f***ing fraud. Tim Sherwood with better hair.

Increase in season ticket prices to watch this absolute clown ‘manage’ our great club. No tactical knowledge whatsoever. 

OUT, OUT. OUT

tonight please

Waste of space

Players have downed tools!

Get the banners out next week lads

Whose fault will it be this week? He doesn’t have many players left to throw under the bus.

its-not-lookin-good-brev-castillo.gif

The clown keeps the show going. Look forward to what disasterclass he'll pop up with next week. 

Can't stand the bloke, so far out of his depth. One of the very worst managers I've ever seen at Villa.

Edited by Conjo

Some LOLtastic results this afternoon like. Everton unable to beat Forest, Villa losing (arrogant fans on twitter) and Leicester getting beat at home feels sweet after reading their forum on how much of a bigger club they are (despite being an average lower league club with no trophies for about 100 years until 5 year ago)