Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Seaman very rarely let England down. One freekick against Brazil from one of best players of our lifetime won't change that. 

It does for me. Just shows a degree of arrogance Seaman had for not covering all bases. 

That save from Jorginho will stay in my mind forever. I thought it was all over and he pulled it off and it was a fucking brilliant save to boot. Shame we didn't win. 

13 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

No arrogance at all. He made a mistake, nowt more than that. 

I get that and I'm sure I'll get there one day but not yet. I still don't forgive him for it and when I watch the goal on Youtube but mind only goes to one player.

EDIT: tbf I watched it again and he's caught cold. Ronaldinho took it quick so I understand. I'm getting there MrRaspberry, I'm getting there. Taken me 20 years but I'm starting to see the light. 

Edited by Astroblack

12 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

I get that and I'm sure I'll get there one day but not yet. I still don't forgive him for it and when I watch the goal on Youtube but mind only goes to one player.

EDIT: tbf I watched it again and he's caught cold. Ronaldinho took it quick so I understand. I'm getting there MrRaspberry, I'm getting there. Taken me 20 years but I'm starting to see the light. 

God bless. X

46 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Fair, but they made hard work of this victory. 

Where do you fancy them to finish ? I reckon 6-8th

I reckon they finish top 4, they just missed out last year and so far they are already winnings games that they probably would have lose/drew last season

At whose expense? Not sure at this moment

Is it just my TV being dodgy or does the background crowd noise sound a bit odd for the Liverpool v Bournemouth game on Match of the Day? It's like when you have an ear full of water and the sound comes and goes. Makes it difficult to concentrate on the match. 

1 minute ago, number37 said:

Is it just my TV being dodgy or does the background crowd noise sound a bit odd for the Liverpool v Bournemouth game on Match of the Day? It's like when you have an ear full of water and the sound comes and goes. Makes it difficult to concentrate on the match. 

Aye, sounds like rain in the background or summit?

1 minute ago, STM said:

Aye, sounds like rain in the background or summit?

Yeah, just really badly dubbed like when they pumped in the crowd noises during lockdown but instead using a soundtrack from a Fifa game on the Mega Drive (just on slightly better speakers).