Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Right bland looking bunch of fixtures this was, Southampton Man U levels expected to continue - 3 drab home wins and a tense bore at Brighton but a fine afternoons entertainment all in all.

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

:lol: 

There is a search function you can use :thup:  

Don't need to. You were whining throughout the match about how we were going to get slapped and Howe was not pragmatic enough and now you're back tracking and shuffling your feet.

I don’t know about you guys, but I might be a bit ambitious. I find myself wishing for the big six to lose as I think of them as our competitors (except for Man City and Liverpool). Fucking Leicester couldn’t beat a 10 man Chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Don't need to. You were whining throughout the match about how we were going to get slapped and Howe was not pragmatic enough and now you're back tracking and shuffling your feet.

That’s him telt. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Wishing Arsenal luck here. After watching that Arsenal All or ANothing documentary, Arteta comes across as a good guy and good coach. Always trying new things. Some work, some don’t but he’s always working. Likable guy. 

He deserves to get them relegated for the Edison talk

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Wishing Arsenal luck here. After watching that Arsenal All or ANothing documentary, Arteta comes across as a good guy and good coach. Always trying new things. Some work, some don’t but he’s always working. Likable guy. 

Only seen a couple of clips. Have to say, that waving a light bulb around malarky, looked proper David Brent

5 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

....The Spaniard declaring about Steve Bruce: “He’s one of the most important managers that England has had in the last 100 years.”