Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

8 minutes ago, Pata said:

They have done everything but score, don't see how anything has changed.

What's changed is that they won 4 of their first 6 games under Potter, 13 points, and turning draws into wins, and looking like they could perhaps gatecrash the top 6, or at least be the main competition for 7th, but 2 points from their last 4 games, and no goals in their last 3 matches, including Brentford and Forest at home looks like they probably more likely to be in and around 9th again.

Brighton reverting to type after a decent run early doors. I'd love to know how many balls they got in to the box tonight. Okay Danny Welbeck has played some decent stuff so far and looked better than his usual self but he's still yet to get off the mark. And Brighton's goal tally is decent. When their goals dry up from deeper positions they go on bad runs, happens every year. Dont think we need to worry about them.

Henderson on my bench having more FF points than Sanchez who started is infuriating n'all.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

5 minutes ago, Paullow said:

What's changed is that they won 4 of their first 6 games under Potter, 13 points, and turning draws into wins, and looking like they could perhaps gatecrash the top 6, or at least be the main competition for 7th, but 2 points from their last 4 games, and no goals in their last 3 matches, including Brentford and Forest at home looks like they probably more likely to be in and around 9th again.

Their xG was over 2 against Brentford and today, played well against Spurs too. They just can't score consistently, maybe de Zerbi actually tries to address that and get competition for soon 32-year-old Danny fucking Welbeck. :lol:

22 minutes ago, ennyoueffsea said:

Watched the Palace game at work with sound off.

What was the reason for Wolves not getting a penalty late on?

It hit his leg, which was in front of his arm. Hard to tell on the angle provided but I think it was the right decision.

21 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

It hit his leg, which was in front of his arm. Hard to tell on the angle provided but I think it was the right decision.

Cheers ?

When I saw it first time I thought it was handball but next I saw was the ball being handed to the keeper.

Serves me right for being in work during matches. Gonna be the same watching ours the morra. ?