Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

15 minutes ago, Ben said:

I like White for Arsenal but I can't help thinking he's getting shoehorned into this team, they would be much better with a proper attacking right back.

Think he's been their best player tbh. Obviously Odegard will get the plaudits but White's has been outstanding. 

7 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

So basically, he did it and got lucky.

Arsenal played him throughout.  Proper despicable.

Doesn't that state why it couldn't be further investigated? 

You've determined that he therefore did it and got lucky?

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Doesn't that state why it couldn't be further investigated? 

You've determined that he therefore did it and got lucky?

From what the accuser said it happened in Spain and the law changed where our UK police couldn’t use her evidence basically because it wasn’t committed in the UK.

He still possibly has 2 other cases against him but I’m not sure if anything is coming from those.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

From what the accuser said it happened in Spain and the law changed where our UK police couldn’t use her evidence basically because it wasn’t committed in the UK.

He still possibly has 2 other cases against him but I’m not sure if anything is coming from those.

I see. I've just always really struggled to understand why people speak with so much certainty over subjects and people they know nothing about, especially when it comes to such serious allegations. I find it disgusting really. 

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I see. I've just always really struggled to understand why people speak with so much certainty over subjects and people they know nothing about, especially when it comes to such serious allegations. I find it disgusting really. 

Really is quite aloof to proclaim that there is no knowledge of the allegations or circumstances in the public domain when it is pretty much all out there [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Really is quite aloof to proclaim that there is no knowledge of the allegations or circumstances in the public domain when it is pretty much all out there [emoji38]

If it makes you feel better about yourself going around calling that man a rapist good luck to you man.

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

I’d take a trial by social media with a pinch of salt like.

Not saying he didn’t do it at all, but to speak about it with certainty is equally dangerous.