Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

15 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it

The last time they were on a crap run and then they beat Spurs with ease

He has scored 18 goals this season. He has dragged us into the CL knockouts almost singlehandedly. The claims that he makes us worse have always been unfounded and utter nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

He has scored 18 goals this season. He has dragged us into the CL knockouts almost singlehandedly. The claims that he makes us worse have always been unfounded and utter nonsense. 

You were comfortably second last season, so you haven't improved with his signing, though I'm not saying that's necessarily his fault but you can't say the signing has worked out 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Guy seems like a pain in the ass but he can play football. Never a doubt about that.

2 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Ronaldo the greatest of all time anyone who believes otherwise needs to seek help

So someone that thinks a player that is both a great goalscorer and a great playmaker is better than Ronaldo should seek help? Interesting 

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Ronaldo the greatest of all time anyone who believes otherwise needs to seek help

:bigi:

9 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Ronaldo has a insane mentally,most hattricks in international football i believe. I'd love him here next season does it in any league he is in unlike others

500k pw- he can get to fuck. We could pay the equivalent of 4 Brunos for that and improve the team no end, without the petulance that comes with him. We’re trying to create a decent team, not a team of (past it and over paid) individuals. 

7 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Ronaldo has a insane mentally,most hattricks in international football i believe. I'd love him here next season does it in any league he is in unlike others

if you’re talking about Messi he is actually playing well in Ligue un, he just isn’t scoring as often. Only two goals I think but has ten assists.

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

500k pw- he can get to fuck. We could pay the equivalent of 4 Brunos for that and improve the team no end, without the petulance that comes with him. We’re trying to create a decent team, not a team of (past it and over paid) individuals. 

Also Ronaldo isn't leaving Man-U to join us

If Man-U don't have CL football do we reckon Ronaldo leaves? Can't imagine him playing in the EL

6 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

if you’re talking about Messi he is actually playing well in Ligue un, he just isn’t scoring as often. Only two goals I think but has ten assists.

Based on ratings only Mbappe is ahead of him this season

He's definitely been more of a playmaker but in terms of goals hasn't helped that he's hit the woodwork quite a few times