Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Imagine supporting a team with no urgency or winner mentality, floating around not bothered. This is why I want players hungry to make their own name and success instead of the kind of players with the wrong character, overpaid cunts. 

Wouldn't touch Pogba on a free. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Could be a blessing in disguise really, a Leeds and Burnley win this weekend and nothing has changed for Everton and this has now put Man Utd in the shit.

Not seeing that personally, Everton potentially only being 4 points behind us and Burnley pretty much the same if they win their games in hand being a blessing in disguise

People talking about Rangnick :lol: Good or not he is not the root of the problems. They are rotten to the core and need a total clearout. It wouldn’t matter if they had Koop or Guardiola. They would be better yes but still, bigger problems than the manager. Overpaid cunts with no urgency or hunger. 

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

20220330-001038.jpg

Deflected goal of course. They didn't have any other chances. Didn't forsee that. I think that's only our third league loss under Rangnick but there's been a lot of poor games. 

Everton are absolutely fucking shite and we're worse. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

People talking about Rangnick :lol: Good or not he is not the root of the problems. They are rotten to the core and need a total clearout. It wouldn’t matter if they had Koop or Guardiola. They would be better yes but still, bigger problems than the manager. Overpaid cunts with no urgency or hunger. 

I reckon Koop would be too chicken to take the job ;)

The only thing more embarrassing than that performance is some of you psychopaths still acting like there's a chance of you going down. :lol:

More chance of you catching us than going down. 

Just now, Froggy said:

The only thing more embarrassing than that performance is some of you psychopaths still acting like there's a chance of you going down. :lol:

More chance of you catching us than going down. 

Whose us?

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I agree but he's hardly be inspiring has he and the whole thing of appointing a caretaker was ridiculous giving the attitude of the players, unless they were just happy enough to write this season off to wait for Ten Haag.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Deflected goal of course. They didn't have any other chances. Didn't forsee that. I think that's only our third league loss under Rangnick but there's been a lot of poor games. 

Everton are absolutely fucking shite and we're worse. :lol:

A massive revamp needed as your players' attitudes absolutely reek. Each time I watch Man Utd they always seem absolutely awful, no idea how you've only had 3 league defeats under Rangnick.

Think that result was coming tbf, we've played better previous couple of games (should've won at a canter at Burnley tbh). We're still utter shite of course and still a long way to go, we still need at least 2 more wins.

It'll have to be howay Norwich then. Just want us confirmed or as good as, as soon as possible. Suppose its a bit spoiled to have these to go down to in the overall circumstances

Edited by Wolfcastle