Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I know there's a lot of hangover disdain for Liverpool like, but I think this is probably my favourite ever non-Newcastle Premier League team. Love watching them.

Arsenal at pretty much any point under Mr Wenger for me Clive.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I know there's a lot of hangover disdain for Liverpool like, but I think this is probably my favourite ever non-Newcastle Premier League team. Love watching them.

It's the closest side I've seen to the entertainers however these can defend when they need to.

Just now, Disco said:

Arsenal at pretty much any point under Mr Wenger for me Clive.

Invincibles era Arsenal are really close for me as well like, there's just something about the precision and directness with Liverpool that I like a lot. Think I've said this before, but before they sorted their defence out they reminded me of Keegan's Newcastle.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Hahaha, literally just said more or less the same thing to Disco.

Yeap, it's the directness which makes it very pleasing to watch.

Thing is all this talk of big six etc makes it sound like man u and teams competing for last champions League spot are close to Liverpool and man city when i think quite a clear quality gap had developed between them and the rest. In quality think man United are probably closer to us than to Liverpool. It's what comes from sensible smart stable management with very good recruitment all working in same direction

5 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Thing is all this talk of big six etc makes it sound like man u and teams competing for last champions League spot are close to Liverpool and man city when i think quite a clear quality gap had developed between them and the rest. In quality think man United are probably closer to us than to Liverpool. It's what comes from sensible smart stable management with very good recruitment all working in same direction

Aye, I thought Chelsea would be closer to Man City and Liverpool but they are not really. Arsenal, Man Utd and Spurs are so far from them that big six is disrespectful to City and Pool. :lol:

Edited by Pata