Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Diaz is class like.

Ready made for this LFC side it seems, makes some great runs off the ball and is tidy on it!

Absolutely nothing about this Man U team at all here, pockets of individual talent here and there but there's no leadership, unity, drive, enthusiasm and heart. They're a shell of what they used to be

Just now, midds said:

Absolutely nothing about this Man U team at all here, pockets of individual talent here and there but there's no leadership, unity, drive, enthusiasm and heart. They're a shell of what they used to be

They're embarrassingly bad. Have managed to look so far terrified and lethargic.

26 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I thought you would have meant that season as that is on we missed out on, but we drew with Blackburn at SJP in October, and lost to them at EP in May:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994–95_Newcastle_United_F.C._season

That was pretty much my first season getting into football as I can only remember bits and pieces of the 3rd place season the year before, and remember watching the Man Utd vs Everton FA Cup final, and we would have got into Europe had MU won, but Rideout's goal sealed it for Everton.

Newcastle played at Ewood very close to the end of the season. May Day I think. Blackburn were visibly nervous and we should have won, but they scraped a 1-0. Some bloke called Shearer scored their goal 

Damage limitation, 5 at the back and still getting torn apart. ‘Biggest club in the world’ playing like Steve Bruce is in charge. 

I’d be embarrassed to support Man Utd like.

Edited by JeffJ