Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

34 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I dunno about Tuchel for Chelsea. They’ve spent like drunken sailors and have a bunch of decent individual players, but they’re miles away from City and Liverpool.

Not sure who they could replace him with who’d be an improvement.

I kinda agree apart from winning the champions league like and still in todays FA cup...they're a shambles...:footy:

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Jenas must have some agent

Agbonlahor has the best agent on Earth. Can barely speak or think and he's paid to voice his opinion.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Agbonlahor has the best agent on Earth. Can barely speak or think and he's paid to voice his opinion.

He’s just used as bait to get people to call in after they nope the hell out of his opinions 

15 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

I kinda agree apart from winning the champions league like and still in todays FA cup...they're a shambles...:footy:

He’s one of the best managers in football right now, and they’re still 16 points off 2nd.

Maybe City and Liverpool are simply operating on a different wavelength entirely and there’s nothing anyone else could do.

How many genuinely good cup finals has there been? 2006, 2017, at a push. I was stunned to hear Josh Widdecome’s podcast talk about 1997 being good because even as a kid I was bored shitless. The game itself being crap is as much a tradition as Abide with me. 

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

How many genuinely good cup finals has there been? 2006, 2017, at a push. I was stunned to hear Josh Widdecome’s podcast talk about 1997 being good because even as a kid I was bored shitless. The game itself being crap is as much a tradition as Abide with me. 

What was 97? Chelsea v Boro?

Wank game.

2 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

2006 was great, maybe the problem is Wembley?

A bit meh. Lukaku was hopeless. Chelsea getting most joy down the Liverpool right, and need to attack it again.

Liverpool looking most likely and Robertson should have won it there.