Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
10 hours ago, 1964 said:

I'm in Madrid, coming back tomorrow so looking for somewhere to watch the game, should be fun if they win 

Cibeles is always where there fans celebrate, the James Joyce is the best Irish pub in Madrid is just 1 min away.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

This match on YouTube or just the preview?

Whole match should be 

Man just watching the build ups to the Cup Final the other week and now thus tonight, it's hitting me different. For thr first time in forever it doesn't feel like an impossible dream that it'll be us in these sort of games soon. It's making me a bit giddy now just watching it and thinking in the next few years it could be us, and thinking how it'll feel etc, so fucking special man, imagine the scenes in Newcastle City centre for us in a champions league final on a Saturday night

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Man just watching the build ups to the Cup Final the other week and now thus tonight, it's hitting me different. For thr first time in forever it doesn't feel like an impossible dream that it'll be us in these sort of games soon. It's making me a bit giddy now just watching it and thinking in the next few years it could be us, and thinking how it'll feel etc, so fucking special man, imagine the scenes in Newcastle City centre for us in a champions league final on a Saturday night

This is exactly how I feel now when watching semi-finals and finals. This hopefully will be us one day soon.

I'm just trying to imagine how fucking insane it would be.

I'm pretty neutral tonight, I've used my Bet365 on Real Madrid and BTTS, so probably hoping for that. I guess the new CL changes in a couple of years, especially for teams like us and a few others, will give more incentive to hope the English clubs do well.