Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Mitro actually holds it up well. Sort of situations it seems to just bounce off Wood. 

That is one of his outstanding attributes. One of the absolute best at that.

The thing I'm gonna hate watching the most about Liverpool this season is the 5 subs i think. They always get away with repetitive fouling and yellow cards. After Fabinho should have had 3 yellows he will just get subbed off for milner. :)

Just now, nortoon said:

The thing I'm gonna hate watching the most about Liverpool this season is the 5 subs i think. They always get away with repetitive fouling and yellow cards. After Fabinho should have had 3 yellows he will just get subbed off for milner. :)

Same for every team though. Big Joe will get plenty of yellow cards this season for the exact same thing. 

This multiball thing benefits the top clubs as well. The faster pace of the game will leave players less time to recover, meaning they will be forced into lowering their quality more often.

Top clubs all have 5 players they can introduce that won't impact their overall quality. But the likes of Forest have players worse than Colback to introduce.

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Same for every team though. Big Joe will get plenty of yellow cards this season for the exact same thing. 

It's just that Liverpool tend to get away with it, whereas Joe actually gets booked. :)