Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

Hugo must be hating his life right now, poor kid.

He looked sharp when he came on. Very energetic, good movement and lovely feet.

He could have had two tap ins but got ignored by his team mates both times. Didn't look pleased at all.

Should have started ahead of Sarabia today, with Mbappe out really. Sarabia was so average.

Gerrard on Mings: “I offered him out before the game and like the soy boy cuck that he is, he said he doesn’t like violence. You read between the lines but let’s just say he’s going to be getting a lot of splinters this season”

The whole captaincy issue, shows exactly the difference between Howe and Gerrard.

Howe stuck by Lascelles for squad harmony. Gerrard decided to make an example of Mings.

How many players in Gerrards squad have now lost respect for him? 

It's not about whether you rate the player or not, it's about understanding squad culture.

If Mitrovic can do what he did in championship and not make any fuss finishing he can do very well. I do feel agrieved when people think we mistreated him. He always clearly had a player in him but he had plenty of chances and just went to absolute shit all the time. Same first time in premier league with fulham.

I always rated him here tbh. :lol:

You have to give him service though. There little point tippy tapping around.

He's clearly matured alot though. He's refined his skill and knows his craft well.

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Pleased for Mitrovic like, great character to have in the league 

Love to watch him play, such an old school CF with absolutely no pace but nice feet and great personality like you said.

Edited by Pata

5 minutes ago, STM said:

I always rated him here tbh. :lol:

You have to give him service though. There little point tippy tapping around.

He's clearly matured alot though. He's refined his skill and knows his craft well.

I think he has matured, but I don't buy that he always was just needing service. Our championship season with Rafa he had every opportunity to take by the scruff of the net. No doubt he and rafa not perfectly matched but he was played when Gayle was injured, whole squad focused round him as focal point and he couldnt hit a barn door. I think he has matured and we got him too soon unfortunately.

I was thinking that Spurs team could go far with Conte then realised Dier is part of it and no matter if he scores and no matter if everyone says he has played well I'm sorry you don't win anything with Dier in a squad

There are still times that I'm surprised by how good Kane is. I was one of those idiots that thought he'd be a one season wonder, but it's because even now he just looks like he should be a complete donkey, never seen anything like it.

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's nice having Bournemouth back in the Premier League like. There's something about their ground that makes their matches fun to watch.

Our shared love for Howe probably helps 

Only had 3 stands when I went, just had a wooden fence behind the left hand goal. Also, used to be rammed with kids in Arsenal and Man Utd shirts to the disdain of their Dad’s. Hopefully changed a bit now they’re not shite.

3 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Any indication of what pissed off the wolves manager so much?

If Family Guy is anything to go by Americans hate the Portuguese as much as they love guns in the classroom.

41 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I was thinking that Spurs team could go far with Conte then realised Dier is part of it and no matter if he scores and no matter if everyone says he has played well I'm sorry you don't win anything with Dier in a squad

Alan-Hansen-screenshot.png

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Only had 3 stands when I went, just had a wooden fence behind the left hand goal. Also, used to be rammed with kids in Arsenal and Man Utd shirts to the disdain of their Dad’s. Hopefully changed a bit now they’re not shite.

If Family Guy is anything to go by Americans hate the Portuguese as much as they love guns in the classroom.

:spit: