Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Why not? Much as I would love to see them languishing in the lower leagues forever (family stuff) I'd rather them than clubs like Wigan/Brighton/Bournemouth/WBA/Burnley/Sunderland/Us under Ashley sat there stinking up the league just trying to survive. 

Forest have made a mighty effort into staying up this year and will deserve it if they do. 

At the same time i will struggle to prevent a hernia from laughing if they go down

I bet none of them would have a game moved for a cricket game. Two-bob.

Obviously the CL has the prestige but I feel like the Europa/Conference League has the cooler/more unique destinations. If you're in the CL you're going to London, Madrid, Paris, etc but if you're in the Europa or Conference Leagues you're going to places like Silkeborg, Baku, Nicosia, Graz, Budapest, etc. I bet it makes for a much more exciting day out for the traveling fans.

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Obviously the CL has the prestige but I feel like the Europa/Conference League has the cooler/more unique destinations. If you're in the CL you're going to London, Madrid, Paris, etc but if you're in the Europa or Conference Leagues you're going to places like Silkeborg, Baku, Nicosia, Graz, Budapest, etc. I bet it makes for a much more exciting day out for the traveling fans.

Loved visiting fans creating an atmosphere at SJP in UEFA Cup/Europa League games

Heerenveen, PSV,Brugge, Fenerbahce, Marseille. Hope we get those days back soon

28 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

41 years old, ffs.

There's a decent chance Pellegrini leads to this side to CL football this season.

Oldest ever scorer in comp according to the official EL Twitter; don’t know if that includes UEFA Cup though.